AGENT SMITH NEEDS YOUR HELP

He needs a new laptop with:
>Trackpoint
>Docking
>High Repairability
>Livestream Capable (running modern OBS bloat)
Some nice things he would like to have that aren't necessary:
>1080p Display
>Coreboot (Libreboot would be even better)
>MSATA
>Decent Mic and Camera
Contact him at: [email protected]
All this in his own (bloated) words:
youtu.be/HAGWOx2dw1Y

Attached: 1634017295227.jpg (200x250, 7.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hpdevone.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't, he blacklisted my email

mnt reform?

literally any newer Thinkpad, he fell for 20 series meme

Chekd, what did you say to him?

Will this work?

hpdevone.com/

Attached: hp-dev-one.png (1024x870, 563.15K)

What would be better to recommend him, a T480, or a T440p

I will always remember Luke Smith as the perfect example of what happens when you fall for every single Any Forums meme at once, without carefully analyzing them first. He owns four ThinkPads at least. While I see nothing wrong with them in themselves, as they are admittedly pretty good value for the price, four is just mindless consumerism, contradictory to his "philosophy". He started using every single shitty pseudominimalist, ncurses-based program, used a shitty riced out i3 setup of dubious actual productivity (like all tiling wms), then fell for the full Suckless meme and went in even deeper. Then he started making videos shitting on Python and praising C, which is ironic considering he is not even a programmer by his own admission. He effectively spent years trying out, configuring and hopelessly trying to integrate tens of meme programs to build what is, combined, effectively a shittier Emacs, just like most of Any Forums was doing in their "productive" desktop threads a year or two ago. Then he read the Unabomber manifesto and blindly accepted it without constructively analyzing it first, same with the anarcho-primitivist ideology that was all the rage about a year and a half on Any Forums and 8ch. While he stated on his website that he "didn't browse Any Forums much anymore" it was obvious this wasn't the case. Then he went and took the memes way too far, and unironically went to live in isolation. While I see nothing wrong in itself, the actual reason he did it is massive cringe. He has the mentality of someone 10 years younger than he is, yet he acts like a literal boomer jokingly criticizing "zoomers" despite he himself being the worst example of a millennial. He attacks "nerds" when it't painfully obvious he's deeply unhappy with himself, as it was obviously self-directed criticism thinly veiled as an edgy dabbing video. He is a perfect example of someone you should avoid becoming at all costs.

those two seem to be commonly recommended in the comments

would be a lot more fun to meme him into getting an MNT reform tho

Checking these digits, thread is off to a great start.
Slash the trackpoint requirement for your recommendations anons (or make two recommendations), this thread can be very useful to a lot of people.
This is great.

why doesnt he just make a home server and keep all of his repositories on it and simply keep his other computers in sync?

Luke just get a goddamn mac book, we know you're lusting after one

This nigga should just stop the LARP and get a fucking mac or something. What the fuck is this shit about "keeping my repositories in sync" and "downloading email". Mate, it's not funny anymore; you are making your daily tasks 1000x harder by pretending to be the ted kaczynski of the 21st century

Attached: 1609688685371.jpg (749x734, 70.92K)

This is a copy paste but it's so true, imagine how many Luke Smiths there are on this board who fell for all these dumb memes.

Didn't he write a blog post about how all you need is an old computer, and that old think pads will suffice? Lol, lmao even.

I don't know, I've sent few rebuttals to his videos and shitposts, but the last one was year or to ago, and recently I was triggered by some brainlet take of his and wanted to shoot email just to find that I'm blacklisted

>dubious actual productivity (like all tiling wms)
while standalone wms have alot of setup, if you use something like bismuth on kde, or the pop shell, it takes away the massive setup and gives you a massive amount of productivity by showing you all of your windows at once without needing to constantly resize and move them. Honestly once you start with a tiling wm you can't go back

trust fund baby

Attached: 1661403929001473.png (532x428, 167.1K)

>while standalone wms have alot of setup
I've setup Sway in like hour or two and Pop Shell is kind of clunky

Meanwhile he willingly films and publically uploads his whereabouts including his own home.

This would be it I guess, basically any post-30-series (preferably non-XXXs) thinkpad. But knowing him, he probably has some nonsensical reason to hate them for being mOdErN cOmPuToRz

he said less than 1000 dollars

Luke begging like a nigger once again, get a job

he don't need any of those, he is a NEET
he is perfect customer for MacBook Air M1

>trackpoint with no middle button
kek

just get him some new prebuilt pc with video capture card, that acts as streaming part
then some chinkpad for usage part

if you watched video, he already has PC only for streaming, he wants to ditch it and use only one machine