Why would anyone install Linux when ChromeOS Flex is now available...

Why would anyone install Linux when ChromeOS Flex is now available? You can install a free OS on literally any PC or Mac, it is supported by the largest software organisation in the world, and it has the same rock stable UNIX foundation as Android.

Attached: 9BB2383C-5FA9-473B-9FAF-D2EC7FC7EF2B.png (2881x1201, 194.67K)

Why would I want an inferior Linux build with spyware bolted onto it?

It’s not inferior, it’s superior. It’s not some house of cards Linux distro held together with duct tape at seams by three random autistic neckbeards. It’s an actual professional operating system.

Featureless garbage. KDE + any distro blows this corporate shitware out of the water.

Fushia and ChromeOS will share the same grave

>It’s an actual professional operating system.
It runs Android apps. I'll have what the three neckbeardeds are cooking.

There are 5 operating system that are relevant today.
>Microsoft Windows
>Google Chromium Runtime Environment
>Android
>iOS
>Mac OS X
Why would you limit yourself to just one when you can get the same thing on Windows as a browser?

Why would I want ANY OS with spyware bolted onto it?

>Featureless
It works. It won’t crash when you toggle your WiFi. It has an actually intuitive UI. These are things that Loonix couldn’t accomplish over 30 years.

but it runs the linux kernel, doesn't it?
if so, then what's the difference and why would i run it instead of macos

>Google Chromium Runtime Environment
I’m 34 and what is this

chromium
chrome, vivadi, edge, slack, microsoft teams, vscode, spotify

Unlike macOS it’s light on resources. If you have an older Mac it could breathe new life into it. Especially if your Mac is no longer supported.

>Mac OS X
um sweaty its macOS now.... it hasnt been "Mac OS X" for like ten years... lmao

imagine using something from google lmfao

I was thinking about installing this on my old laptop to actually give it some purpose, but for some reason the BIOS just doesn't let me boot off any external media.

u sure it isn't csm shit
in rufus when u make the usb u can choose between uefi/gpt and csm/mbr (or was it bios?)
uefi gpt is for modern machines, mbr is for older hardware, think core2duo level of old
try flashing the iso w mbr and see if it works

The Chromium browser engine. It's basically web. You know how you have programs that run in your browser, or programs that use the Chromium engine to run on your desktop like discord and ms teams. Since Chromium is released on both Windows and OS X, it's the most convenient way of making something portable. You can even use the same code to sell your software as a SAAS solution. It is truly genius.

I'm sorry, hon, I stopped paying close attention to Apple after they officially doubled down on the Mobile OS on Desktop for Faggots philosophy

this thread was paid by google

Attached: robot.gif (600x338, 3.99M)

Why would user not just install Mint on his old FagBook?

Because ChromeOS is more stable and user-friendly

because debian exists

Mint is Debian based and Debian is widely used on servers, which require the highest levels of uptime and stability. ChromeOS is used on laptops for toddlers.

Also spyware is the antithesis of user-friendliness.