Driving will be the last thing to be autom-

>driving will be the last thing to be autom-...

Attached: 926542836.jpg (1080x1876, 876.43K)

gonna be eatin' good

Attached: 7c5e6804c69eba8a8796663402b33e6c-2958236048.png (1240x1920, 2.31M)

can't wait for them to run over some woman biking at night again lol

walking across a divided highway while holding a bike is not biking

Debateable.

I saw a smaller version of one of these earlier this year. It was having a hilariously mediocre time trying to get back on the sidewalk after crossing the street.

Chad energy, and you just know that lady is gonna nail the drone next.

Buying prepared food with zero human interaction?
Sign me up.

>Robot delivers food
>I tell the company the robot never delivered it
>Company shows me a bunch of footage of the robot delivering the food
>Deny, deny, deny, keep insisting the food was never delivered
>Company inevitably rolls over and refunds me the food
>I no longer have to feel bad for fucking over an employee, only the company takes a hit now
I don't think corporations have quite thought through how people will treat them if they don't have humans working there anymore.

Attached: 1660875642237485.png (800x800, 47.55K)

>unemployed masses go back to being hunter-gatherers by stalking and taking down food delivery drones
We truly live in the worst timeline possible. It's like a fusion of Blade Runner and Idocracy, leaning more towards that latter.

Now that the great coof is slowing down I'm sure they were the first to go out of business for that market. Good to see the last dying breathe though, fuck em.

You are actually retarded. All those robots are controlled by human operators as soon as they encounter the smallest obstacle.

Cute, would slow down and pat if I passed one on my motorcycle.

Attached: 1475973860188.gif (491x492, 359.55K)

based

I work in fast food IT and the amount of copium in the industry is absurd. Any fast food place with delivery (Pizza Hut, Jimmy Johns etc.) made record profits with all the people ordering food over the past two years. Now that people have stopped their earnings have dropped and the investors are running around like a bunch of terrified chickens because for some reason they didn't see a decline in earnings coming.
I swear the people with the most money in this country are all functionally retarded. It explains everything.

Finally niggers will no longer be able to steal my French fries and say they delivered them. God bless.

>all that trash on the ground
why don't americans clean up after themselves?

>running surveillance on your property for your safety
Governments that allow this need to be nuked.
Citizens who tolerate this need to be nuked as well.

wait, how does it get the food from the restaraunt?

this sounds like the shit that happens in bongland. how do people not just start legally executing their police chiefs, judges, journalists, district attorneys, and politicians?

They know a decline was gonna come but investors will always demand that profits and revenue keep increasing year to year or else they sell the stock. If management cannot keep the stock price they lose their jobs regardless of realistic expectations. It’s just how it works for good reason, as it incentivizes long term strategy that delivers sustainable growth instead of short term maneuvers that make a lot of money but destroy the company in the long run. If management cannot deliver that, then it means the stock is over valued due to conditions that no longer exist and price of the stock should lower accordingly along with a change in management that has fresh ideas to deliver new growth.

>how do people not just start legally executing their police chiefs, judges, journalists, district attorneys, and politicians?
Because that would require passing a law to make it legal, which would require becoming most of those things, at which point they'd just be killing themselves.

Now niggers will just keep an eye out for these robots and start smashing them open for free shit.
Which is, of course, extremely based.

an angry mob campaign like the tea party shit or occupy wallstreet would be close to getting it done as long as they had an actual goal to work towards (passing laws to allow for the legal execution of previously said people)

Not my problem.

I'm assuming this is remote piloted. Teslas still aren't good enough at driving themselves to serve as autonomous taxis after all.

>thinking the company will roll over

what about all those google maps cars that claim they've gone millions of miles without accidents or manual intervention?