Stop using Twilio

Stop using Twilio
twilio.com/blog/a-message-from-twilio-ceo-jeff-lawson

Attached: 29DA16C1-C839-4C7E-BD92-1301A1B3F439.jpg (828x1246, 616.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_Waiver_Program
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is Twilio?

authy

No, I don't think I will.

a shitty company that provides two-factor authentication services, and other telecommunications crap. they got hacked a month a go because they provide services for signal and someone was looking to target various individuals on signal by trying to take over their accounts. turns out that twilio employees were compromised via sms and email phishing. incredibly ironic.

Attached: 1657103574517.png (868x86, 7.48K)

sorry chud, time to brush up on leetcode

Attached: file.png (770x429, 240.66K)

give me an alternative and I'll drop it right now

this

>imagine running a cellular carrier on AWS

>Stop using Twilio
fuck no, it is free.

Also this is just pandering, what matters is concrete actions like the one they took against the "dongle joke" bitch that USED to work for sendgrid (Twilio's subsidiary).

No one is sponsoring visas these days so they're offering like a year at most of 'assistance' with paperwork that's gonna get denied anyway because no one is sponsoring visas.

Savvy way to cash in on progressive brownie points at very little cost.

why the fuck would america let them into the country if they dont have a work visa

They are just saying that so they dont get sued when they fire the easy legal targets - those on visas.

When a company in the US sponsors you for a visa, your visa status is contingent on your employment with that company. If you leave or get fired, you get like a year-long grace period to find another company that can sponsor your visa before it expires and you're kicked out of the country.

I'm assuming in this case, Twilio's "help" is just going to be helping the stus file the right paperwork so they can get the grace period.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_Waiver_Program

tourism and business visas are not work visas though
are pajeets comitting visa fraud?

lol
so is this shit publicly traded or what

looks like they announced this at this time for a reason. stock down 14 months in a row and at support. it'll bounce a bit from this news then continue to shit the bed. when it goes below this line short it to 30 bucks

Attached: file.png (1803x817, 83.96K)

>at support
>arbitrary drawn lines
>"mom look I'm trading!!!"