I hate slow internet, 5g in Ukraine fucking when?

I hate slow internet, 5g in Ukraine fucking when?

Attached: IMG_20220914_192710_284.jpg (256x256, 20.07K)

5g will give you brain cancer but that is not what effects the speed of light. Or graphs and signals processing

Spend some of the 80 billion dollars we gave you on 5 gees instead of LAD rockets maybe

>country is being shelled to shit
>women and children are fleeing
>"muh inderneds slow"
lmao

Never.

Internet gives you brain cancer, especially FAGMAN services.

Worse than brain cancer, it turns you into a zombie consoomer instead of killing you.

>currently at war
>Homeland being invaded by the largest expeditionary force seance WW2
>My 5 G internets

Put down the phone and pick up a rifle.

The money went to pockets of everyone in between the source and Ukraine, (((They))) are intentionally prologing this war to profit off it, like always.

Imagine being so fucking brainwashed you actually want 5G, and not something like fiber internet.

Go fight for your homeland you unbelievable faggot

we already have fiber internet in Ukraine

>first guy to flee the country if there were a war tells people to fight
faggot

We are conducting a counter-attack. Soon it all will be over if not then I guess world will have to face the consequences of nuclear devastation

Besides war doesnt mean other aspects of living should be shit and we should stop caring about them

>rifle vs kalibr
Good boy.

Attached: 16520426639090.jpg (511x354, 48.42K)

Kill more russians and the west will pay for it

West bought the government, not the country.
Learn the difference.

shouldn't you be getting run over by a tank right now?

China will give you 5G if you surrender.

Only because Russia ALLOWS you to have any internet or power at all.
They really should start taking their war seriously, if they bombed your power grid your electric trains couldn't run, making logistics impossible.

>world will have to face the consequences of nuclear devastation
There will be no nuclear exchange and we are not going to die for your cause. The western media is a bunch of retarded fearmongering jews who want you to fight to keep their financial schemes in Ukraine going. Russia is going to take half your country and NATO won't do much else about it.

Stop worrying about 5G internet and start buying canned food and basic medical supplies if you haven't already. Nobody in their right mind here is actually invested in your side of the conflict. It's literally just redditors and a handful of cat moms, since they're the only ones left uncensored in the mainstream discourse. No one is actually coming to help you. Good luck.

Never, Putin's going to nuke you guys soon.

They won't be in a hurry. Sanctions are high gas prices, so a protracted conflict is beneficial to them.

>Besides war doesnt mean other aspects of living should be shit and we should stop caring about them
I hope you get drafted, faggot. Thousands of your countrymen have died since February and you are here complaining about internet speeds.

Shit you're right ...

t. pays 1000% higher price for electricity now than a year ago

God damn, I just want worrying about whether or not your internet is fast enough to perform a certain activity to become thing of the past so I can stream FULLHD movies endlessly. Why with moore law on our side hasnt it been achieved yet?