How did AI become so good in the past year?

How did AI become so good in the past year?

Attached: 1223557678645.png (500x536, 467.47K)

>How did AI become so good in the past year?

it didn't because AI does not exist.

This. The "AI" you use is just a crypto miner and the crypto you mine is given to Indians that draw or paint the thing you request.
They've gotten better as of late.

But I have used libraries such as tensorflow without an internet connection. I completed calculus in highschool and I understand most of the math behind AI and I can say yes it is real.

You believe in a network connection?
As long as your computer is running off the mains current, you are connected to a vast grid of computers.
The Indians figured out this in the early 2010's.

Don't listen to these coping retards and their semantics. It's all ML/DL which are subsets of AI. These same cretins have been saying AI creating art, music, etc is impossible for the past 20 years and they've been wrong every time. Its growth is exponential, singularity by 2030.

faster hardware and larger data available

Please explain what networking protocol is used to transmit data over an AC power line?????

And when do indians figure out toilets?

Every advance in tech has only one source: Faster hardware. Software is stagnated since 1970

Just shut the fuck up you absolute retard

because the jews robbed the caucasian / europeans of their culture

Attached: 1566703189781.png (2810x4096, 175.5K)

Wrong. Its Indians, as points out. They are incredible how fast they can take requests and draw pictures, translate text, etc. and then transmit back through the power lines.

What, did you think it'd get worse?

The sad thing is that people will now say
>hurr what app did you use for that??????
While the image in the OP is actually an original old painting.

Attached: 1641386415765.jpg (425x412, 20.3K)

>But I have used libraries such as tensorflow without an internet connection. I completed calculus in highschool and I understand most of the math behind AI and I can say yes it is real.

it is not real because it is not intelligence.

Why should I feel sad about it?

>t. the one asking for the app

this portrait has been done by a human though

>AI
that's just a variant of wave function collapse algorithm. same principles

Attached: 1.gif (715x357, 635.62K)

Annealing. It's like Moore's law, but with machine learning models. Expect the jumps in output quality to continue indefinitely with the only real limiting factor being how fast new stuff can be produced thanks to hardware speed.