Microsoft has ruined sound sub system of Windows 7

>man installs required .NET and C++ routines to Windows 7 so that a modern software (I think this version was released in 2021) will work

>turns out the sound card will no longer play any sound

>sound subsystem has been destroyed

>it worked perfectly prior to installing .NET and C++ and using a 2016 year version of the music software in question (2021 verison cannot be used since it requires those new .NET routines which will then destroy sound system of the entire OS)

Is there anything wrong with music software itself? Hardly. EVERYTHING works just fine in Windows 8.1. It just wont any longer work in Windows 7.

Win7 computer is not connected to internet since it is a music production machine and the music software in question can be verified by its license by using another computer which generates a usable code (the other machine does in fact connect to a licensing server which resides in global interconnected net)

Attached: 1662693471029339.jpg (1080x1235, 206.63K)

sound has been compleltely destroyed it wont work in any software, even winamp is silent

3 1 2

1 2 3

3 as pretty face

this but 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>middle
Holy moly

Attached: 1648491081507.jpg (639x480, 159.35K)

Windows 7 has been unsupported for almost 3 years. Why don't you try using music software from that era?

>Why don't you try using music software from that era?

These guitar samples were not avaialble back then, its too recent

then update to a supported OS version

1 and 3 are trash

just going by boba for me it's left

2 3 1

In vista microshit fucked audio with the device graph or audio dg. It rekt sound blister cards at the time and took creative ages to patch it up.

She's so pretty I want to hold her hand

not my problem

Sound has has sucked on pc's ever since they replaced hardware fm synthesis with shitty resampled software emulation.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 53.46K)

or switch to linux mint

Of course the one with the best face has the smallest tits

I saw the other replies and got worried for a second that people are totally retarded again. Good job, gentlemen.
And sry OP, didn't read.

small tits > sagfest

Giant tits > no tits