Don't want my gf to see me like this

Attached: robert-the-robot.jpg (720x480, 33.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obUHDyWFMi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

same here friend

I am a fucking Ayy and she is the most amazing human. It will never work out.

Ayy? whats that? i got the girl i shouldnt work out with...turns out it still isnt working out but i least shell let me fuck once every few months

Ayy LMAO, Any Forumsro. I'm a fucking alien.

>Ayy
youtube.com/watch?v=obUHDyWFMi8

This used to be popular with aliens stationed in Mexico. "Naves" would loud blast it in Chihuahuan desert autistically. Catchy

What sort of alien are you?

The extraterrestrial kind.

Well duh, I was asking more like what element is your life based on, where do you come from and how did you get here.

What species? Where from? Why and how did you end up on Earth?

There are "illegal aliens" of the terrestrial variety, too. Not that I am legal anyway. Well, not exactly.
>what element is your life based on
It's carbon. A bit anticlimactic, I know, but there are other types in this cosmos too.
I am from Andromeda. I'm here for research primarily, but it's beautiful here. It has it drawbacks, but we can't have it all.

>It's carbon. A bit anticlimactic, I know, but there are other types in this cosmos too.
Eh at least you can touch the local flora and fauna. If you were palladium based you couldn't touch anything living in this place without you and said living thing blowing up.
Do you work together with Earth governments in order to be allowed to do research here?

>I am from Andromeda
like Andromeda the galaxy? What are your researching exactly? How do your females look like compared to ours?

>Do you work together with Earth governments in order to be allowed to do research here?
Not with all of them. And it's a bit of a grey area - no pun intended - but it works.
>like Andromeda the galaxy?
Exactly.
>What are your researching exactly?
Mainly human history on this tour, but there are other domains that we conduct reserach on. Also, I may be called upon to do research on different domains.

>human history
what's your take on it from the things you learned?

It's protohistoric. You are a bet on yourselves, but also against yourselves at the same time - which is also the most likely scenario according to the guys who run simulations on you.

will our galaxies really collide in the future? what do simulation guys say about that? what will happen to them?

By the time the two galaxies collide, there would be no water on Earth. Which is a shame, bevause I love this place. I forget myself when I'm here, you know. Maybe this place is meant for this; for forgetting. There is this sense that you can still be carefree. It seems that memory can't be painful for too long here. Maybe that's the problem.

yeah I asked you about what will happen to our galaxies according to your simulation guys when they collide and you answer me with that sentimental shit. your scientists aren't worth jack shit.

Planets worm