I plan on moving to Japan

I plan on moving to Japan

Attached: 1659728329269559.jpg (750x905, 106.48K)

Why?

prepare for brainwashing

I like Japanese culture. I think the United States is becoming an exceedingly worse deal, prices are increasing and rent is absolutely crazy while wages haven't increased enough. With the acceleration of remote work there's really nothing keeping me in the USA. Might as well see what life is like on the other side

I'd watch videos of youtubers living in Japan just to get a hint of what it's actually like.

As a teen i wanted to move to Japan. No way in hell i would today.

Living expenses like rent are much much higher in japan for less. Just say you dont like niggers.

obviously i've seen a shit ton of content about japan already lol.

that isn't true in the slightest
nothing compares to american prices

Have fun experiencing racism for the first time OP.

I want to see the capybaras

and the japanese pussy

Attached: 1654740784401.jpg (450x450, 100.5K)

Several things i like and don't like about Japan, but what i hate the most about it, is how strict drug laws and culture around it are.

Which is ironic since their country was literally built on methamphetamine after WW2.

what do you think would happen if someone tried to use a DNM in Japan?

Good thing they keep drugies out.

Rent is ridiculous there and you're retarded if you think you'll survive. They have a term "rent refugees" because it's so bad. A landlord will refuse to give you an apartment without seeing your employment history. They have to respect your job to even consider renting to you, saying you want to make videogames or draw the animoos is a sure way to get the door slammed in your face. The yen is going to shit and they're noticing. The huge shortage in the laborforce is supplemented by chinese temporary workers so they don't need your gaijin ass to slave away for their pensions. You have no hope.

>keeps druggies out

Like japan isn't known for having retarded drunk business men fucking shit up.

currently in the process of applying for a sony internship which covers housing and income for 6 months
stay mad tho

Attached: 1662966436179410.jpg (960x1100, 197.93K)

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Attached: 5ECE8B2E-65EA-411B-9790-08A8D23DF703.jpg (600x800, 55.05K)

They don't want you. And you don't even speak Japanese.

I want to go to the Phillipines or Thailand. Thailand is my number one but there's been a sweetheart I've been talking to from Phillipines for over a year. I really like the Filipina but if that doesn't work out I'm going to rail some more Thai women. Might fuck around and live there, but I'll never renounce my American citizenship.

>women

>Can you speak and write Japanese?
>Have you received a job offer with a Japanese company?
If no to either of these questions then, no, you won’t be moving to Japan. Your only other bet is to marry a Japanese citizen, but the women over there culturally aren’t attracted to neets with no profession, money, or work ethic which you obviously lack.
>TLDR nice larp

>internship
Yea that's the term they use for the chinese temporary laborers too. You will be their slave, get groped by old men, and then get the boot. Go look up chinese women interns in japan
Lmao this guy actually made it. He lost weight, moved, and got a cute japanese wife. Honestly I'm fucking happy for him.

Fuk of, fuk your own woman you ameica mut. You democracy loving fuking fuker

Apply and being accepted into a program are two different things. You’re smug attitude is undeserved. Come back when someone actually accepts the application. I’ve applied to the NASA Astronaut program that doesn’t make me a fucking astronaut.

I've been to Japan, Guam, Thailand, South Korea, through the Philippines (but never stopped to get off, giggity), and a whole lot more I can't remember. Pretty much all of them except North Korea and China. Had a great time in every single one of them. But you need to learn their culture more than their language. They'll be happy to teach you their language but if you don't have a basic understanding of their culture you will fail and probably get beaten by a gang. But the language will help for sure.