Realistically how do we know anything about sun...

Realistically how do we know anything about sun?what have scientists done besides stare at it through a telescope for 300 years. Come on

Attached: 9E7155DD-8B06-41D8-AD90-7DB212282F43.jpg (636x614, 108.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U00ibBGZp7o
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mysteries-consciousness/202204/does-afterlife-obviously-exist
youtube.com/watch?v=IvWKBFMw9Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=5lxaeVLj9WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they landed on it at night

Attached: 1656110908014.jpg (482x625, 350.15K)

a probe was sent to crash into it

The only way to know anything for sure is studying and proving it by yourself, otherwise all you can do is believe in what people tell you.

Astrology and signs, user

I'm a Taurus

Attached: .pending-1663916331-images.jpg (500x587, 27.53K)

We can see the effect it has on other objects of varying distances. We apply the same principles of physics onto the sun as we do onto a cup of coffee. We know high pressure causes heat, and we know the sun has to be extremely heavy. And we can see it has tides because it's uneven.

theyve been confused abuot light the whole time. it is a rope.
>literally it connects you to it

Attached: rope-description.jpg (520x363, 34.53K)

I know, no one has ever even been to the sun. Contrast this to the afterlife, which people have actually BEEN to.

Therefore, we can be more sure that the afterlife exists than that the sun exists.

Of course, nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, gets normies and NPCs more uncomfortable and/or riled up than the idea that near-death experiences are ACTUALLY real, and that there is good reason to think that they are and that we should take them seriously.

Here is an extremely persuasive argument for why near-death experiences (NDEs) are real:

youtu.be/U00ibBGZp7o

It makes a huge deal about the fact that near-death experiencers (NDErs) are representative of the population as a whole, and that when people go deep into the NDE, they all become convinced. As this article points out:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mysteries-consciousness/202204/does-afterlife-obviously-exist

>"Statistics collected ... show that ... among those with the deepest experiences ... 100 percent came away agreeing with the statement, "An afterlife definitely exists"."

Since NDErs are representative of the population as a whole, and they are all convinced, then 100% of the population become convinced that there is an afterlife when they have a sufficiently deep NDE themselves. And so would you, me, or anyone, including the most dogmatic atheists and skeptics, because it is VASTLY more self-evidently real than this puny little experience of life on Earth we have now. When you dream and wake up, you immediately realize that life is more real than your dream. When you have an NDE, the same thing is happening, but on a higher level, as you immediately realize that life is the deep, deep dream and the NDE world is the real world.

Needless to say, even physicians, neuroscientists, and psychiatrists are convinced by their NDEs.

Attached: 1350314309916.png (2289x1701, 1.46M)

You gotta cuz its cooler then.
Cooler in winter too

I thought it was a series of tubes

NDE this

Attached: 764px-Id_still_hit_it.jpg (764x600, 138.9K)

We sent a probe into the sun. Knowing nothing about it whatsoever. That probe is going to in essence through a huge monkey wrench into the system of cogs that make the sun work. Suddenly now spiked of gamma radiation and solar storms from it have been noticed more often. Is this the beginning of the end? Did we initiate it?

Attached: 1646711649257.jpg (297x374, 95.22K)

You Sir, Are And Idiot

Do you even praise the Sun

Attached: praising.jpg (720x631, 37.36K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 149.6K)

how u tell? =]

Attached: 4490524A-76E5-44B4-888A-638714389354.jpg (487x630, 28.33K)

Suns are sentient super computers capable of extreme long range data transmission. Aka the suns talk to each other.

>Doesnt even know what spectroscopy is

We have no idea of its composition, function or operation. All we know is its very large and emits vast quantities of radiation.

and you can't see light either
youtube.com/watch?v=IvWKBFMw9Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=5lxaeVLj9WM
so how do you tell what something is, if it is an object, that you cant see? using your mind. what makes more sense, waves and other retard 10k year back particle physics theory shit? or the Rope Hypothesis.
>i made it up before Gaede

Attached: ropehypothesis.png (602x318, 252.1K)