Is this most kino moment ever caught on live TV?

Attached: gary_plauche.jpg (700x540, 72.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news-leader.com/story/news/local/ozarks/2018/05/02/tv-cameraman-springfield-prosecutor-once-filmed-fatal-shooting/508912002/
youtu.be/yhKZCy41g5w
espn.com/mma/story/_/id/34352913/former-ufc-champion-cain-velasquez-pleads-not-guilty-attempted-murder-charge
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/699.png/image/Rtx2dPX_Q-8AehlfXW5qLg/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1FFAc0ccE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks pozzed

>killing pedos is pozzed

>Why, Gary? Why!?
Uh, this faggot pedophile raped my son.
>Oh...

On that day, a short king stood tall

It did not have to go this way, and this guy really was only a side character, but American Choppers needed to end.

Ehhh?! Nante kotta?!!
Gary-san!! Doushite?!!

Attached: 1659760040521297.png (629x994, 721.21K)

guy in red is a pedo rapist and the guy with sunglasses killed him in vengeance for raping his son

no

Attached: station.jpg (629x461, 36.14K)

why are you so triggered by someone telling you not to fuck children?

the thing that never made sense about this is Great White never had that many fans. The fire may have spread so fast because many in the crowd were actual straw men.

>heronymous bosch painting in real life

yeah this one goes in the hall of fame folder, everyone should watch it once

I saw the video about the Argentinean/pol/tard that forgot to put a bullet in the chamber and failed to kill his president, it was as embarrassing as this video was based.

You had to be there

Attached: 0D7BF0B7-AB00-47EE-A4AD-1AC9F1D5A959.jpg (1200x675, 112.48K)

Yes.

Attached: LPC.png (776x888, 583.78K)

I watched the trial every day after school while doing homework, kino

why did he kill John Frusciante?

Attached: 1637356454288.webm (1280x592, 815.97K)

>got probation for manslaughter
Based dad and based judge.

one cop runs over and hugs him, other one gives him a high five.

bump

My dad would've done the same for me, and I'd do the same for my son.

Reading about this trial is still so fascinating. Especially since the prosecution bungled nearly every step and the defense won a ridiculously hard case
>Despite defense survey data suggesting that women generally made better defense jurors than men, Prosecutor Clark willingly accepted a disproportionate number of women jurors. She reportedly believed--wrongly, as it turned out--that female jurors responded well to her courtroom style. The defense's simulated jury tests had indicated that black females disliked Nicole Simpson--believing that she was irresponsibly milking money from a famous black man--and that they would also likely be hostile to a hard-edged female prosecutor such as Marcia Clark.

take a bullet for them? You will make a good sensi someday.

It captivated America. The teachers were so invested they stopped everything and made the whole school watch the verdict.

opps caught him lacking

The weirdest part to me was that people honestly believed the cops framed OJ. Just ridiculous, the LAPD loved OJ. He was out every day either playing on their televisions or out golfing with rich white guys. No one had any motivation to frame him. Why would they?

HEH

NANI!?!?

interesting decision from the director to block the moment of the kill. not a fan of that decision

I like the Budd Dwyer suicide more

The only reason they gave him such a good deal was because they knew that no jury would ever find him guilty and that would set precedent

:^)

Beautiful piece of work

Attached: 521567_l.jpg (426x600, 27.87K)

The pedo looked so smug

>red shirt
shutup, gary

Attached: images.jpg (166x166, 6.15K)

absolutely glorious, it pains me to know if this happened today you would have a large amount of people unironically sympathizing with the pedo and demanding garry be locked up for life

No, no you can't. Now stay strapped or get clapped, you kid-fucking faggot.

>Great White never had that many fans
You could book a monkey playing a pan flute and it would pack a night club in Providence

>Despite defense survey data suggesting that women generally made better defense jurors than men
Why is that?

no but this is

Attached: minority.webm (718x420, 2.94M)

we have a justice system for a reason. anyone celebrating this is on the side of anarchy and roving bands of vigilantes acting as judge, jury, and executioner with no due process.

shut up pussy

I am the law.

stop being a robot

>we have a justice system for a reason. anyone celebrating this is on the side of anarchy and roving bands of vigilantes acting as judge, jury, and executioner with no due process.

Attached: angry.png (928x892, 150.88K)

vigilantism is sexy until you're innocent, on the other end, and your pleas fall on deaf ears high on their righteousness

Attached: c49e4434fc3516c297fb66ece75a122fadf7323c1d002b4326dd5e451531b9c4_1.jpg (640x301, 45.1K)

That's basically how a court system works. The only difference is it's organized

lol, lmao even. this country is going to collapse into nothingness soon enough

Rittenhouse...

your dad would rape you and you'd rape your son?

kinda bassed, but i would had empty my gun on his groin to make sure he lives and feel sorry for the rest of its life, pedos dont desever a fast and painless death like this.

the cameraman tipped off Gary. That's why Gary was posted up right across from him. Local news knew they were going to get an Oswald-Ruby scene.

cause a lot of white people are evil lol obvs

that would have been good, but I don't think the father was really thinking about the best torture methods. he just wanted to get it done bruther

The people on the club weren't there BECAUSE of the band. They were there to club and would be there regardless of who was playing that night.

Why do you think? Women are retarded.

Is this true?

It's funny and sad that online places are so obsessed with pedophilia. You guys have literally constructed a fiction of some international pedo network to explain away your own child sexual abuse. when the truth is there wasn't the 1% illuminati behind your molestation- your parents just didn't give a shit and let you camp in the woods with homosexuals so they could have a weekend alone. that's why you were raped. not the jews.

Piss off, midwit.
>your face when tax/bank fraud is punished more severely than pedophilia

Attached: 1597754472367.jpg (730x900, 85.32K)

>Once Bitten, Twice Fried

>anyone celebrating this is on the side of anarchy and roving bands of vigilantes acting as judge, jury, and executioner with no due process.

Attached: aaf.png (771x804, 206.27K)

>the judge saying it was okay because the pedo was bad
Absolutely based. Totally not in the spirit of the law but who cares? Based dad. Based judge. Pedos deserve death as they cannot be reformed

it's long been rumored. the cameraman later went to law school and became a federal prosecutor which is sus AF.

news-leader.com/story/news/local/ozarks/2018/05/02/tv-cameraman-springfield-prosecutor-once-filmed-fatal-shooting/508912002/

Yes because the courts have never sent innocent people to prison or to their deaths.

t. vaccinated with 3 boosters

Damn shame he didn't get the fed next to him as well

>It's funny and sad that online places are so obsessed with pedophilia. You guys have literally constructed a fiction of some international pedo network to explain away your own child sexual abuse. when the truth is there wasn't the 1% illuminati behind your molestation- your parents just didn't give a shit and let you camp in the woods with homosexuals so they could have a weekend alone. that's why you were raped. not the jews.

Attached: 1649012947771.gif (501x372, 7.5K)

>projecting this hard

Attached: 1619494518904.jpg (802x601, 61.24K)

that's a lie. He didn't say that at all. He said his chances of reoffending is low to zero. That's officially why under Lousiana sentencing laws he was allowed to give him 5 years probation. You can only give probation to people who have low to zero risk of reoffending as Per the Lousiana criminal sentencing guidelines.

He raped a kid. He's a narcissist that obviously doesn't believe/fear that anything he does will have negative consequences for himself. Too bad he faced one like eight seconds later, lol.

People like him that unironically don't think/understand there are consequences to their negative actions typically also end up like he did as well; being proven wrong once it's too late to do anything about it. If not dead it ends with them being in jail, in the hospital, hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt, etc.

turns out it was zero.

Stfu glownigger.
>you run em over, it's what you do

Kyle rittenhouse killed a jewish pedophile and maimed another in valid self defense and was still sent through hell. This country is dead

not so sure about sympathizing but he sure wouldn't get away with just a slap on the wrist for it, things are a lot more sanitized and controled nowadays

nah this is

youtu.be/yhKZCy41g5w

>Puts the phone away back on the kiosk immediately after the kill

Why bother?

Attached: 1611700669885.jpg (720x703, 135.11K)

yeah yeah keep spending your life like a real life Charlie trying to find Pepe Silvia. The truth is you were a weak child who didn't have a lot of friends and had gay hobbies so you were immediately singled out by homosexual pedophiles. Since you had little to no father figure, he never stepped in to remove you from these activities or to give you a proper talk about what to do around perverts. Raised by your mother, you were chum in the water for Stepdads, mom's BF, camp counselors, sports coaches, vicars and priests and pastors.

And to some extent it was your fault. You were weak. You didn't tell the police. Because deep down you kinda liked the attention. So now it burns you through and through and you post this on the chans to make you feel better.

But you'll never feel better and more loved than when you were molested. That's because you never knew real love only gay molestation. That's why you hate women. You project your homosexual desires on them because they rejected you. Because like the pedophiles, they knew something was "off" with you. Just like nonces, girls can smell creepy.

That's basically the official and public way of saying: "based".

god damn that's a clean shot
hand guided by divine insight

This. If it happened todayeftists would be seething over Gary on Twitter endlessly. The BBC would unironically refer to him as a "mass-shooter". They'd try to frame him for """terrorism""".

He'll, even if he DIDN'T shoot/kill the perp they'd do that. Pedophiles are literally gods to the modern Left.

problematic thread.... big oof!
The term is MAP (minor attracted person).

Judges public reasoning =/= the official law he cited

You know damn well this dude got off light because he killed a pedo

>multi-paragraph blog post of baseless projection and meaningless noise
Thanks, I had a great time not reading this.

えええええええ兄貴びっくりしたねあくー

>yeah yeah keep spending your life like a real life Charlie trying to find Pepe Silvia. The truth is you were a weak child who didn't have a lot of friends and had gay hobbies so you were immediately singled out by homosexual pedophiles. Since you had little to no father figure, he never stepped in to remove you from these activities or to give you a proper talk about what to do around perverts. Raised by your mother, you were chum in the water for Stepdads, mom's BF, camp counselors, sports coaches, vicars and priests and pastors.
>And to some extent it was your fault. You were weak. You didn't tell the police. Because deep down you kinda liked the attention. So now it burns you through and through and you post this on the chans to make you feel better.
>But you'll never feel better and more loved than when you were molested. That's because you never knew real love only gay molestation. That's why you hate women. You project your homosexual desires on them because they rejected you. Because like the pedophiles, they knew something was "off" with you. Just like nonces, girls can smell creepy.

Attached: 1632258654662.jpg (576x768, 77.84K)

Do you jack off to your posts?

there is no system made by man that will ever get in the way of me protecting my family or enacting justice upon those that do them harm
cope and think about that next time you start looking for cp to download

thats fine, but you damn well know the pedo got off hard because he ran a dojo and taught that kid to do van damn splits.

>This. If it happened todayeftists would be seething over Gary on Twitter endlessly

This literally happened with a far right popular guy, Cane Velasquez. Twitter was silent on it but likely because the UFC pays twitter for good positve mentions in the algorithm.

None or few of the dudebro mma comedy podcasts have mentioned it at all aside from in passing.

>I have never engaged with a leftist
Okay sperglord. In the last two years there are high profile cases of pedos being killed in the UK, Russia and Australia and nobody cared. Mostly the killers have received sympathy and support

most people died from smoke exposure due to the polyethylene ceiling foam being ignited by the pyrotechnics in about a 20 second span, no one cooked to death besides a single person

Attached: file.png (1280x898, 508.06K)

Lol this. This was always my response to hearing and re-hearing that guy in the background if that footage. Faggot, you know EXACTLY "why".

So it didn't literally happen today? You're replying to a post where Leftists would "seeth" and they'd call this person a mass shooter, but you're supplying an example where no seething happened? It just didn't make the news?

the truth hurts so bad you fucking know it. all you pizzagate losers were just skinny single mom kids who were gobbled up like so many minnows by your neighborhood pedo shark. Now you want to blame the illuminati. pathetic.

even if every dad didn't do what he did every dad would at least fantasize about doing what he did, and that's what matters, and where the respect comes from

I did not think they died of having their faces rocked off.

Podunk shit towns can draw huge crowds for the most minor bands
The shitburg I came from still talks about the time Eve6 came to town

Women are easier to sway when there is less actual evidence.

t. Corey "you got boofed not me" Feldman

common courtesy

it made the news it was overshadowed by larger stories. Cane Velasquez is one of the most popular MMA fighters of all time he shot 2 guys and seriously injured the pedo's dad. they were fucking his niece at preschool and he went crazy vato and swiss cheesed their car. Not gonna lie it's a great story. Even if he gets lit up for the full time California has a rule to parol first time violent offenders after 51% of their time. So he could get a hard 20 it won't matter. He's got one of OJ's lawyers.

espn.com/mma/story/_/id/34352913/former-ufc-champion-cain-velasquez-pleads-not-guilty-attempted-murder-charge

The kindest thing you ever did was spare the people there your presence.

>high profile cases of pedos being killed in the UK
name it

Meanwhile Leftists did EXACTLY what that post described to the father of that girl that was raped by a tranny in the Women's Bathroom in a highschool and the public school system obfuscated and protected the perpetrator and attacked and slandered the father. And the father didn't even shoot anyone; he literally just walked in angrily on a school board meeting.
It also doesn't change the Left's treatment of Rittenhouse.
Shut your fat faggot mouth, Leftshit. Your pedolphilic ass will die screaming and in pain before your corpse hangs from a streetlight.

cain velasquez isn't a 'popular far fight' guy. he had Brown Pride tattooed on his fucking chest. he was from Salinas, CA ffs. he beat up Aryan Prince Brock Lesnar. conservatives just sympathized with him because the molester went after his kid but the media did not say that outright and did not give him any sympathy at all.

what is the context? I've been looking for this, but never knew the names or anything.

Richard Huckle. Tortured and murdered in prison. Nobody cared.

>where did it all go so wrong?

Attached: I said only 7 not 11.png (596x460, 297.37K)

I don't think that a hard ass vato from california is personally far right. but right wing mma fans always loved him because he was real and clearly california as fuck. Meanwhile Brock Lesnar was just a wwf sideshow.

You got to be pretty ballsy to molest anyone related to an MMA champion.
Surprised he bothered to use a gun. Would have thought he would corner one at a time and just throttle them.

Ha Gottem!

the documentary was great man.

my dad showed me and my brother this when i was 14, i still don't know why he did that

>OP
>Any Forums
>posts new thread
>posts jpeg
>bot poster

>Okay sperglord. In the last two years there are high profile cases of pedos being killed in the UK, Russia and Australia and nobody cared. Mostly the killers have received sympathy and support
>Richard Huckle. Tortured and murdered in prison. Nobody cared.
Not the user you were talking to but do you expect anyone here to feel any sympathy for those worthless pedos? I think I give more of a shit about the food that was wasted sustaining these human failures than I do about the fact they were murdered.

>hangs the phone up properly
Just white man things.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/699.png/image/Rtx2dPX_Q-8AehlfXW5qLg/

if he was Jewish he would have checked the coin slot and might have fucked up the timing on the shot.

it was a club and a weekend

He's white.

Attached: Nani.jpg (699x539, 229.15K)

>You got to be pretty ballsy to molest anyone related to an MMA champion

yeah Im going to bet they didn't know and just figured it was yet another velasquez in a sea of em. He actually chased down and shot these people in a real nice area of California. Silicon Valley. Maybe it was a soiboy who thought he would get away with it.

FPWP

Never saw the full thing. Neat.

Dumb nigger the vast majority of victims of fires die to smoke inhalation. That was not a special case

it was an indoor firework show with a hairy ceiling.

A monkey playing a pan flute actually sounds like a really interesting show. I mean how often do you get a chance to see that?

16?

yeah i know, i'm just answering why it was packed despite the lack of fans

Watched this at a party. Everyone was snoyjaking really hard at specific scenes because they said xyz. I didn't get it at all.

don't think i've seen any stationbros post the interior video yet. absolutely surreal how in 90 seconds, we go from "boomers party rocking" to "nightmarish hellscape"
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra1FFAc0ccE

My uncle showed this to me at age 9. He recorded it on VHS for whatever reason and showed me and my brother.

ok groomer. face the wall.

kek he mad
>>durr de derp imma tough guy derp streetlamp DUUUUUURRRRR

you won't do shit. wou watch tyrone fuck your sister and you hand him gatorade so he can keep going. you are nothing mutt.

>The troon seethed, impotently.

that girl who told you that, really got your goat, didnt she?

>>the cuck said kneelingly

>Hurt him so bad he tries to copy it
Thank you for the compliment.

Attached: 1642989076443.png (404x404, 96.94K)

>so it was the impenetrable asshole met the unfuckable object

>It's funny and sad that online places are so obsessed with pedophilia. You guys have literally constructed a fiction of some international pedo network to explain away your own child sexual abuse. when the truth is there wasn't the 1% illuminati behind your molestation- your parents just didn't give a shit and let you camp in the woods with homosexuals so they could have a weekend alone. that's why you were raped. not the jews.

Attached: glowie.jpg (946x509, 37.19K)

you're welcome.
now eat your goyslop and slave away wagie.

Nigger, you are in a thread about not on a but two separate cases; one of them very recent; of pedos getting straight up murdered in broad daylight with numerous witnesses.
People will very, very clearly '"do something" about you molesting one of their child relatives, pedofeak. Enjoy your dirtnap, freak.

Why do you think so much about black men fucking white women?

>roadtrip kino turns into nightmare /k/ino

Attached: BMD column advancing into Ukraine.jpg (1280x720, 320.65K)

Gary’s a good guy that’s why

Funniest part of these threads is how pedos instantly become moralist lawfags.

>He's unemployed too
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

>you won't do shit. wou watch tyrone fuck your sister and you hand him gatorade so he can keep going.
Schizo, what the fuck are you talking about?

Link? what's this from?

That or they have an utter schizo break down.

Holy shit, look at this thread. Pedos legitimately get mindbroken when reminded that society hates them.

Janny are you ok

Greater sympathy for the accused

Imagine being proud of having a job lmao.

>>open retarded thread
>>post retarded shit
>>watch mutts sperg out
everytime.

AHAHAHHAAHAHHAHaHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAhaHaHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAhaHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>Mommy, pls buy me fortnite
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAhAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHHA

Just want to acknowledge that this is a great burn but nobody gives a shit enough about Great White enough to notice

Maybe he wanted you to see that shooting yourself is not a good idea

Fuck meant for

God it warms my heart to read that.

Last samurai, my ass.

>t.

Attached: jokes on them.png (694x402, 87.58K)

gee i wonder who is behind this post

Go and listen to some more Jack Murphy you fucking wagecuck conservatard.

Attached: 1660254928440442.gif (497x302, 3.01M)

True and actually kind of based

EHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEEEHEEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>Mommy can you please drive me to the theatre

Beautiful shot. I wonder how he practiced for it.

Tick tock wagie, enjoy your time at work whilst I am toasy and warm in my blankie.

Not that user but the age of the neet is over and the empire of the WFHchad had begun. I’m like you except I’m making 6 figures to Jack off to Japanese piss porn and play videogames while “working” from home instead of subsisting off of $600 neetbux/month

>Richard Huckle. Tortured and murdered in prison.
>During the trial further details of Huckle's violent murder were revealed with it being made public that Huckle had his hands and feet bound before being gagged, strangled using electrical cable,[61] raped, having his jaw broken,[62] having a kitchen utensil inserted into his anus,[63] and then having a pen with a blade attached inserted into his brain via the nose.[64]
He got fucked up lmaooo

I care. Everybody deserves redemption. Their behavior and mistakes should be studied and learned from instead of swept under the rug to be repeated.

Attached: DF2AAFE0-0F49-4487-8423-0F2FB3815F82.gif (200x281, 2.24M)

guy wouldn't die unless Gary put the phone back.

>in prison
Nobody cares what happens behind the bars dude. Lefties worship convicts anyway so of course they're not gonna care if one of them kills another, same as they conveniently ignore all black on black crime.

How to we respond to this, asian masculinity bros?

>Received no prison time
Embarrassing.

Attached: 1663204623117692.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

Protective instincts override all rationality. It's why you see women tripping over themselves to empty out all the jails full of rapists, abusers, and murderers, despite shrieking nonstop about the rape and violence against women epidemics. They literally forget that the accused did anything wrong when the tears start flowing, it's in their very nature.