When you guys see another 4channer in the wild (another morbidly obese incel), do you give em' the ol wink & nod?

When you guys see another 4channer in the wild (another morbidly obese incel), do you give em' the ol wink & nod?

Attached: 1583983399728s.jpg (250x243, 6.99K)

how do we identify each other outside?

We speak in code, if we speak at all.

You all do this to each other. If anybody doesn’t, you know they browse Reddit instead

Attached: DB4997B0-63DF-45D9-A791-F5B185C58687.jpg (960x682, 170.99K)

Attached: 1200px-4_of_clubs.svg.png (1200x1740, 40.5K)

>be me
>24 y/o femanon, been fucking the same guy for 6 years
>never had much sexual experience outside my bf
>bf decides to join the military
>i can finally unleash my inner slut
>fast forward to now
>bf has been deployed for six months, told him when he gets back i will marry him
>i have already fucked at least 15 guys while he was gone
>while hes out there in the field suffering, probably gonna die, i’ve been out here living the dream
>life is good

He has no idea ive been cheating on him lmao

Attached: 1662918538223439.jpg (650x575, 55.28K)

I don't spend my time winking at fat people, so no.
It is strange that no anons have ever come up with a discrete sign, but then again there's a reason it stays on the internet

I’m not a morbidly obese incel, so when I see them I just pretend like I’ve never used Any Forums, although that is not the truth. I am a top trickster get tricked haha.

Hell no, I behave like a normie irl.
I come here to release my anger for modern society.

Don't you get punched in the balls or something if you look at them doing that?

Same.

I heard you get donkey punched in the chode.

I've never seen another Any Forums user in the wild. I am the only real person here; every other poster is a bot programmed to respond in a specific way, depending what I post.

Attached: pepebasic.jpg (700x641, 46.42K)

Do we have a master ruseman in the house tonight or just some low level trickster?

cringe nigger based

That's not how malcom did it, he smacked them right in the middle.

If any anons see another 4channer they'll probably shoot them for breaking into their house

Would be cool if there was a way to tell. I've been on since 05 and have always worked out and land a lot of chicks. Also about the only time I even see a person like that in town is during pokemon go community days.

Alas, I am but a low level trickster. A trickster apprentice, if you will. Green as grass. Green as the day is long. HOWEVER, I believe in self-improvement, and self-actualization, and I am fairly confident that one day I shall be worthy to be accepted in to those lofty heights that only the Master Rusemen inhabit. That rarified air I yearn to breathe deeply of. Pray for me.

We don’t exist outside

m'lady

Attached: AF747D6D-0856-438B-B162-4E9A2C334278.gif (200x301, 369.09K)

I come here explicitly to say nigger and be ironically racist. Any other reason is retarded, this is a honeypot, retards.

I do miss geocaches, tho.