Okay, the newest iphone is on its way. As tradition...

Okay, the newest iphone is on its way. As tradition, how will Any Forums trick iphone users into destorying their phones?

I have a suggestion that i admit think is a weak proposal, but how does making a false ad for "unbreakable screens" or "drop proof phones that can withstand up to 50 feet (or whatever feets sounds the most realistic.)

Obviously, someone will come up with something better; but my ideas are just a start.

Any other ideas?

Attached: Screenshot_20220915-234313_Brave.jpg (1079x1386, 344.58K)

run a magnet over the screen to enhance graphics

that won't do anything to an iphone?

That doesn't work these days, Grandad

Ahahahhaaa idiot

microwave exactly 90 seconds soon as you unbox it, to seal the ceramic shield even stronger
need a infographic that looks realistic

you can charge the phone by putting it in a mixture of ammonia and bleach

>did not make the bigger one black
Jews missed an opportunity. Getting sloppy.

Maybe bleach and lemon juice, after all everyone knows you can make a lemon battery

yeah but that wouldn't maim people

This but with a better reasoning. Maybe deactivating 5G listening devices? Or microwave it to clear all the Apple tracking devices?

I say we should tell them to run a big magnet over the back of their iPhones.

I think OPs idea is still the best.

No you’re the best.

Aww shuks, bro.

*thanks bro

yes, something which sounds it might be true

a nice clean made-by-apple lookin pic posted to socials might do most of the work

Let’s do this.

Fuck you go to bed no one falls for this shit anymore.

I'm bumping because original content and I'm not a lazy nigger

Completely water and temp proof, get people to drop their phone in boiling water

Hasn't the microwave thing already done for "wireless recharging" or something a few years ago?

Yes

This.

Attached: 1663217071306837.jpg (610x611, 74.57K)

Maybe some bullshit about a "magnetic fluid tech" screen that will move the fluid in the screen under pressure, thus remaining functional up to X weight under pint point pressure? So they don't smash the whole thing, but rather do something like hit a specific spot to see if the screen moves?

That guy has a retarded idiot idea, disregard him.