What do you think of a new punishment system where asian girls aged 18-29 who get arrested have to serve mandatory...

What do you think of a new punishment system where asian girls aged 18-29 who get arrested have to serve mandatory "community service" by becoming sex slaves instead of prison or jail?

Attached: 1546846740301.jpg (1080x1080, 123.31K)

OP - you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth. You hate women, because you are WEAK.

You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking. Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby (the RIGHT hobby), a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected as energy into that activity. Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

Attached: Ros.jpg (2458x3000, 1M)

I think you should do a flip

Why just Asian girls? Might as well make any of them above a 5/10 eligible.

that works too, i just have yellow fever

How much would you pay for one on the auction block?

depends who

Sounds great, especially if you can just grab one, take it home and legally keep it.

would you grab OP girl? or have anyone else in mind?

>all my hard work and money should go to a wet hole that bitches all the time

Yeah no thanks I’ll just jerk off

How much would you pay for her?

Attached: 1536166425548.jpg (1365x2048, 265.94K)

I'd grab both of them, but especially any Asians that are short, young, and wear glasses.

I'd pay about $200. Maybe more depending on her height and age.

hnng easily thousands, who is she?

how much for these sluts?

Attached: 43984653.jpg (1080x1080, 219.33K)

Spastic thread
Kill yourself bot

what would you do with them?

Wwyd iwjmdiadts
Width? Nkbigytu

Ugly chog monsters
Lol kill yourself pathetic dick addict

Keep them as breeding slaves, same as all the others. Maybe when I'm not breeding them have them do chores.

she could be made into a public slave

Retardo extremo

more?

the crime? shop lifting.
what shall the punishment be?

Attached: 7783.jpg (564x1307, 441.37K)

Not judging you, but check out the cold, hard truth

Attached: Truth_Yellow.jpg (500x829, 110.53K)

is it hotter if she hates it?

public urinal at a gas station

Maybe. I guess it would depend in how vocal she was about hating her new existence.

Free use slave.