Ask a drunk sperg anything

ask a drunk sperg anything

Attached: Stolas.png (575x1000, 201.08K)

Would you suck a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole?

Attached: 92B24B5A-9E96-4F80-82DF-052F8550EF2B.png (600x646, 444.29K)

why do you have to ruin every fucking thread?

It's a question!

Attached: IMG_20220722_231115.jpg (1080x1503, 586.13K)

>be me
>24 y/o femanon, been fucking the same guy for 6 years
>never had much sexual experience outside my bf
>bf decides to join the military
>i can finally unleash my inner slut
>fast forward to now
>bf has been deployed for six months, told him when he gets back i will marry him
>i have already fucked at least 15 guys while he was gone
>while hes out there in the field suffering, probably gonna die, i’ve been out here living the dream
>life is good

He has no idea ive been cheating on him lmao
Hes a sperg nowadays

why?

Can I see your balls?

no, the only thing more forced than his logs are milhouse
because he is a cunt
not a question, but go use a cactus as a dildo
could be that it runs in the family on my dad's side, could be that my mom's side is hapsburg-tier inbred, take your pick
no

Are you me? I have the same image. Same filename. I even made a similar thread a few months ago. That's not even the worst. Today I learned that some guy named JOHN TYLER was the 10 president. My presidents have never been great (nobody will ever beat James Dean IMO) but JOHN TYLER? I've never even heard of him. It's like another Mandela effect. I always assumed that when you jumped realities, the alternate you swapped, but your still here this time? Strange. I'm not about to dox myself so ill ask you something only I can know. What was the liscence plate number of the flatbed trailer pulling a backhoe you saw when you where six?

will hazbin hotel ever actually update or is it just gunna be mini side episodes

Is dead in the water. They axed like, all the main voice actors, that was a bad sign from my point of view, and it looks like I was right. It's been NEARLY 4 YEARS.

Attached: Stolas_big_eyes (1).jpg (1280x720, 107.06K)

>ask a drunk sperg anything
>anything
How do I find a way without being TOO unforgivably obscene to show my therapist my genetalia? Ideally I'd like for her to keep seeing me. If I'm lucky she'd either make fun of me or ideally kick me where right where it counts on boys to make me stop. Asking for a mentally ill friend of course

never saw a backhoe on a flatbed trailer when I was six
whenever viv finds a platform that won't fuck up the series and/or cancel it half way through season 2, honestly at this rate we are going to have 3 seasons of helluva by the time hazbin starts again

Attached: craiyon_164807_Alastor_kicks_angel_dust_in_the_balls_while_charlie_watches.png (1076x1522, 1.82M)

im going to FUCKING
KILL MYSELF

its a fun series

So, which of those Hazbin / IMP fags would you fuck if you could only choose two?
Angel Dust, Alastor, the gay noble, one of the two imps?

I would top angel while millie pegs me

Not bad. Millie is the female imp?
Also would your answer change if you were sober?

yes, millie is the female. if sober, it might possibly change to doing millie doggy style while being topped by sallie may

Attached: E6dGUDFX0AIqoDc-1.jpg (1200x680, 91.59K)

Ever eaten calamari?

Attached: d6dulfv-7d038ca1-cca8-4760-9c98-1232f066dedc.jpg (1024x2168, 282.99K)

>sallie may
Which one is that, the brown skinned lesbian?
I like your drunk choice better, OP.

>Which one is that
... I guess it's the one you posted, isn't it....