I gonna fucking kill myself...

I gonna fucking kill myself. I'm a loser and a useless piece of garbage that will never get anywhere in like because everythibg I say make or do is absolute garbage. I'm a short M19 and I dont have a job, dont have friends, and suck ag everthing I do. I get 6 hrs of sleep a night max. My life is worless and I want to die but even thats hard because I'm a fucking pussy that cant even tie a propper noose let alone withstand the pain.
I think i'm gonna watch anime or some shit to forget about al the mistakes ive made in like and how ive fucked up so bad.

Attached: 61406B44-BE22-47FF-84CE-4E2CF13F15AE.png (860x589, 32.96K)

Sleep more, faggot, you’ll feel better.

No one gives a shit, but post pics if you cut

You have a car OP?

You’re 19. Any billionaire 65+ would trade their entire fortune to be in your shoes

You don’t have to hand yourself. Go to sanctioned-suicide.org, the discussions are much better there

No, can't afford one

*hang

Sometimes you need to start doing pushups and yardwork and crap so youll be tired enough to sleep. Don't give up on life.

Heck off with that suicide talk

Attached: F75192A6-1E7C-45A9-8871-5D0EEFCBCA9C.jpg (300x250, 8.69K)

Then go for a long walk, or something. Even if it's dark out, do it anyway. Clear your head.

bro if you have failed this hard its fine, just dedicate the rest of your life to being a vigilante. go around killing gangsters. if nothing else just stop giving a fuck and be a chad. be a genuine nuisance to those around you. if you arent gonna live for yourself you better not give anybody else the respect you deny yourself.

This except faggots not gangsters.

niggers also and spics.

Joking aside just don’t kill yourself.

Attached: 14B01E3A-A386-4524-84E3-E72F021BCE66.jpg (1024x764, 62.39K)

>be me
>24 y/o femanon, been fucking the same guy for 6 years
>never had much sexual experience outside my bf
>bf decides to join the military
>i can finally unleash my inner slut
>fast forward to now
>bf has been deployed for six months, told him when he gets back i will marry him
>i have already fucked at least 15 guys while he was gone
>while hes out there in the field suffering, probably gonna die, i’ve been out here living the dream
>life is good

He has no idea ive been cheating on him lmao

>Be me
>27 y/o user, necrophiliac rapper chronic fapper
>Woman slapper
>Nigger detractor and hecking spic destruction clapper
>If you don’t like me go to hell, if you don’t like me fuck yourself, aye

Attached: 0A216814-5167-4380-B952-6558C31D9831.jpg (617x526, 26.19K)

Don't jew yourself out of life user.

theres a lot of groups that deserve to get curbstomped by a suicidal retard

Fuck the jewtards

I feel like killing myself every fuckin' day

have a wife, kids, paid off house, successful business, fuckin hate every goddamn day of my life

I wake up and seethe over whatever horrible thing I have to do that day, work, or clean, or handyman shit around the house. Knowing whatever I end up doing will just have it's own rage inducing issues, cursed to stub my toe every step I take.

Just do it, OP, fuck this life.

>tranny larp