How was life different in 2009?

how was life different in 2009?

Attached: older-computer.jpg (2400x1260, 116.65K)

My mom was alive

I miss it bros

that tower is from 1998 moron. 2009 computers no longer used optical drives.

The internet was free

how so?

Mine too bro, mine too

nope, thats the 90s with AOL and netzero.

I already had my GED for over a year at that point.

After 13 years I'm pretty much over it

Bad: the job market was terrible that year

Good: the internet was more fun back then

Overall not much different from today though

I was borne

Almost 6 years here. Still think about it daily, but I'm long passed crying.

>how was life different in 2009?
No social justice shit attacked to ESG scores therefore the media wasn't obsessively leftwing. Many smart phones had keyboards. I had a girlfriend.

you guys ever get weird dreams or stuff about your moms?

>Bad: the job market was terrible that year
This. Getting a job was very difficult when you didn't have work experience. What made things worse is that everyone was considered disposable so you had to be perfect or you'd be kicked to the curb and basically banned from the job market.

I had just married my first wife and was imagining I'd be in a good job with my college degree maybe a few kids. Then 1 year later she was the most evil person I'd ever met. Tried to kill me by 2014.

Employers were evil. HR departments basically existed to destroy lives. There were too many workers and not enough jobs.

Yeah, they don't freak me out though. In the dreams I'm never like, "Oh no you're supposed to be dead!" It's always like "Hm I don't think you're supposed to be here, but whatever" then the dream just continues with her in it. It's nice until I wake up and think it was a little fucked up of my brain to do that

This didn't ever really change aside from there being less workers. Employers are more evil then ever. It literally took a presidential order from rail workers to not get fired for taking sick days

I had a dream about a month ago where my mom was driving me somewhere, but it was to a lake to drive into for a double suicide. Then when I stopped her, she reached in and kissed me on the lips full french style. I woke up and was like wtf fuck that fuck why did I dream that. I was never interested in my mom, so I don't get the incest vibes from some of my random dreams.

I dream about my dead parents all the time, it's a surreal experience upon waking, because during the dream I don't acknowledge that they are dead at all, even though it has been decades since they died.
I miss them, I really do.

Becareful those aren't your real parents and they're trying to capture your soul from you