Is it creepy to spy on your neightbor with equipment from your own property?

Is it creepy to spy on your neightbor with equipment from your own property?
I'm listening in on my neigbors get together, its like i'm there without being there

Attached: file.png (1360x765, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/11xkecWNgsas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As long as noone notices, It's just another hobby though one you can't talk to anybody about. kinda not worth it imo. What mic are you using though?

i was hoping they were having an orgy, because i can hear them moving around but they're just drinking and having a good time.
sadge
no free creeper fap
i'm using a condenser mic like one of those amateur streamer setups. its an appt building so I just have it by the door

Definitely creepy, I guess try not to get caught.

not really possibel to get caught, i'm just listening in my appt.

K

its only creepy if you make it obvious and/or you get caught

voca.ro/11xkecWNgsas

If you're worried your neighbors are talking shit about you without you knowing, they probably are

Yeah it is creepy. I also think it’s better to not know what goes on between others, or in the minds of others. It will become an unhealthy obsession surely, and if you hear anything about yourself it will eat away at you. Things are said in private, that people would never say to your face. So if you hear something, what are you going to do, break in and beat them up ? Stop cutting his side of your shared hedge ? Start playing mound music and tapping the shared wall through the night ? Start making it difficult for them to get out of the driveway ? Whisper to him ‘I know what you are, I know what you do, I know what you said’ then wink ?… it’s neat off not knowing

/thread

well they're partying up late past our agreement so i'm going to listen instead of being a dbag and complaining. their music is low their bass is low, its just them moving around that i can notice, and without context its annoying. but with context idgaf. its like watching a retarded twitch stream in the background
voca.ro/11xkecWNgsas

OUR WORLD.

NOT YOUR.

Attached: 4432442--442.jpg (1475x1075, 144.84K)

Report them to the council or home owners association for noise

they're not being excessively noisy, also that's gay shit i don't want cops around here

then why even bring it up faggot

what's annoying is the flat footed bitch that walks around and all you can hear is stomping

yeah it is, in the same way jerking off to someone's facebook photos and making nude fakes of them is. Don't get caught you fag, it might be harmless but that's the kind of shit that can fuck up your entire life instantly.

listen to this womans problems user
voca.ro/11xkecWNgsas

fug the vocaroo failed

wow now the girl is talking about sucking dick

why don't they shut the fuck up so they can hear the music? Or just turn it off so they don't have to scream over it?

I hate them. I hate them and their music.