So, do you people really believe in pic related? Give me evidence, if any...

So, do you people really believe in pic related? Give me evidence, if any. I personally don't and believe it's just a bunch of rich people altogether running shit, Like Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, and others like them; I mean, they even got together on a cruise ship to make us peasants lower our energy usage while they continue to do whatever they damn well please. So, give me a good reason, Any Forums.

Attached: charlieshitposting.jpg (1024x1008, 122.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qHSPpLg4tY&list=FLTLI4PSPsd7wgYw4Oacktzw&index=14&t=19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not really but it is wrong to race mix

Explain why.

They "believe" it but that's an incredibly low bar for uneducated white trash. They believe in an invisible man in the sky, for example. Lol

Attached: 1641597787243.png (500x303, 89.56K)

Totally not a coincidence right?

You'd think with all the calls for diversity these companies would be more diverse, right?

Attached: 1628451772333.jpg (1564x1600, 739.55K)

it's just incels and nazis who push the lie, mostly to cope with the fact no one wants them. To cope, and to still be shitty people, they figure "I'm god's gift to women/men, and it duh jooz conspiring to keep women/men away from me."

Yes I do.

Attached: 1630558654208.jpg (1024x740, 108.98K)

Attached: golden-thanos-masturbator_7.jpg (800x1500, 173.05K)

ever heard of inbreeding
its retarded cousin is outbreeding
the populations on different continents have traits that are best suited for wildly different environments
mixing them together begets you a products that is unfit to survive in either climate optimally
the mixed phenotype is sub optimal
all the black people in sweden have a vitamin d deficiency all the white people is south africa are going to get skin cancer early

Attached: 1624259166956.jpg (633x629, 35.55K)

Jews are at the helm their shabbos goyim will carry water for them since it material and financially benefits them to.

>They believe in an invisible man in the sky, for example. Lol

That is the most arrogant and retard, nu-male shit I've read.

>oh, you believe in god? I'm so much better than that!!! lol

Go back to r-eddit for that, and just that statement alone.

Attached: 1637553227106.jpg (894x1024, 216.85K)

I suppose you might have a point but wouldn't they eventually get used to their environment? I mean, we all came from Africa, didn't we?

Attached: 1642644496725.jpg (1024x792, 120.4K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3qHSPpLg4tY&list=FLTLI4PSPsd7wgYw4Oacktzw&index=14&t=19s

This is why I believe most arguments about religion are retarded, like you.

you would just end up at the same point you started with
what happened millions of years ago
neanderthals (white) mix with homo sapiens (black) fast forward 1 million years and we have the humans that look like neanderthals and the humans that look like the original homo sapiens you simply delay the inevitable
the inevitable being speciation
mixing is the death of diversity
I'm a biofag and i am most interested in evolutionary biology and i have a hypothesis
D+E=1
diversity and evolution =1
meaning that when the populations are fully diverse (white people in europe black in africa asians in asia) there's no need for evolution because everyone is already best suited for their environment
when evolution is maximum you have one homogenous population that needs new adaptations for their new environments
why would we delay what is clearly superior (speciation) once more

Protip: who do you think makes up the 1% who runs things? (Good like finding them, they pretend to be "white").

The media only shits on the white 1%ers like Jeff, Bill, and Elon. Fox is the only exception who shits on Soros. The rest get to hide in obscurity, while pretending to be "white".

Jews love to be racial shrodingers: white when they want to push shit ideas to whites, and jews to defend themselves from criticism.

It's the Bogdanoff twins. They have African American heritage among many others. They believe mixed ancestry makes people stronger. That's why they order Jacob Rothschild to activate RACE-MM.

Okay... now what if I told you I'm a native american and european mix? How bad is that? Or not at all since native americans have adapted to their environment in NA, and it's very similar to Europe.

Other than that, you sound pretty convincing.

You got a point, they never really go after guys like Adam Sandler (other than his shitty movies) and Morgan Spurlock.

HONK HONK

Attached: 1643698347367.jpg (2048x1536, 663.5K)

since the native american where the best suited for america and seeing how no fully homozygotic native americans are really left anymore
you're the closest thing to optimal for american climate on the planet

That's pretty fucking cool to hear, user; I mean there are some tribes, I mean, reservations and all, but I see what you're talking about. I mean, they're almost extinct.

They want race mixing because they want everyone like family. They time slipped too much.
I want the simple revolution. I want first worlders to question their governments lead through recent time slips.
Time slips are caused by mass government employees using previously used dates on signature fields of legal documents like previously used dates are current date. To say this again, there is a current date, but a previously used date is used on signature fields of legal documents. A government employee walks into work, looks at cell phone, news paper, television, and sees wrong date. Anyone looking at their mainstream newspapers, nationally broadcasted television, or syncronized cell phones see the wrong date. Government employees en mass decide to use the wrong date on the date field of their legal documents.
I think these governments can solve liability in either three options. Government stops relying so heavily upon private companies for calendar keeping while answering victims. This is called, “Stop time slips, and redress grievances.” An other option is to stop collecting taxes while stop spending taxes. This is called, “Cede opportunities to private companies”. The last option is government employees quitting their jobs. Government employees do not receive pay, and employees do not attend work. This is called, “Dissolve government.”

Attached: 1636838073642.jpg (1536x1590, 451.9K)