Your thoughts on the freedom convoy so far, whether you love it or hate it?

Your thoughts on the freedom convoy so far, whether you love it or hate it?

Attached: 27991047_web1_CP149954375.jpg (1200x800, 163.51K)

They're annoying but it's better than black people committing crimes rampantly during their "mostly peaceful" protests.

Government overreach is tyranny. It's never good.

I don't really see what they're all upset aboot

are french canadians trying to become independent of brit canadians or what?

Do you ever see the special ed kids out on a field trip? That's how I feel.

are you a tranny? serious question

are you a retard??

Does your breath still smell like your dad's cock? Serious question.

lol triggered tranny
like pottery

so you're tranny! good to know

It's going to be the Canadian Jan 6th. Everyone even remotely involved will get decades in prison or be locked up without charges as political dissidents. I unfortunately see them making the same mistake the protestors in Washington made, not going all the way. They're going to be charged anyway, might as well fuck shit up. When the cops come to pull them out of their trucks they need to beat those pigs to death. The Jan 6th people should have burned Washington to the ground, would have been treated exactly the same as they are now except more would have been accomplished.

They'd be no better than those blm niggers who destroy their own community.

Intentions aside, BLM retards destroy their own shit, at least jan6thretards were smart enough to not.

couldnt care less. im canadian. live a few hours from there.

For one, they wouldn't be burning their own community. They would've been burning government buildings, actually taking it to the people responsible
Two, all the shit that's going on right now? You're not going to vote your way out of it. There's no political solution to this. It's going to end in bloodshed eventually.

Who payed for those government buildings?
The problem doesn't lie with the building, it's a fine building. We just need to kick out the clowns we have inside the building.

All for it.
The weird shit people are posting trying to discredit the movement only make me support it more.

Attached: 1489210903545.jpg (640x455, 24.38K)

Tranny fags

I think that is quite literally the point he's trying to make.

Glownigger in my sights

>I'm not the tranny... you're the tranny!!1!

Attached: 1607147227495.png (544x371, 199.86K)

Go fuck yourself.

user has it right. My methods might sound extreme but that's only because those in the 1st world are fucking soft.

Yeah, we should just let this obviously fucked system keep abusing us. Never fight back. Let the government entities that don't have your best interest at heart maintain their monopoly of violence. Never actually achieve anything and trust the career politicians who've been in positions of power for decades to improve or change anything despite having all this time already.

Oh you mean the uneducated retard bridgade? Seems pretty pathetic.

Attached: GettyImages-1009769482.jpg (1024x683, 167.69K)