27 years old

>27 years old
>never had a job
>never had a gf
>never kissed a girl
>never went on a date

Aspergers sure is fun

Attached: 1643266228760.jpg (800x1200, 164.13K)

>search for the youngest hoe you can find
>?????
>Profit!

How does that help? even 18 year old girls have most had sex with multiple men. Maybe this is why my brain is trying to push me into loli as a defensive cope!?

Is shyla a gook?

enlist in the army.

>loli
stop. you're going down the wrong path. he means a younger woman (of legal age) is more likely to believe someone your age is more mature than the males her age. this may or may not be the case.

stop blaming it on being a sperg. get your life together, i recommend watching jocko willicks and sam hyde.

Throw a stone or try to forget about quantum immortality nigger

Attached: E50B7111-4DFA-48F9-8AC0-D0E85CDDB8BF.jpg (474x315, 38.78K)

Btw have you seen my red truck? Thx

Attached: EA8D1BA3-42F9-45C6-8DC9-758EA0DD6BE8.png (640x1136, 1.21M)

Start working out like mad homie. Women will look past your ticks if you are jacked, or at least one dumb lady will for while.

Do you attempt to socialize?
If so, in what capacity?
Have you ever engaged a female before?

>23 years old
>Just got a job
>Have a sexy gf that I live with

Aspergers isn't that bad stop making excuses and just fucking curb your autism. You don't have to transform into some normie, just don't be completely insufferable and shit will go fine.

OP you need to join the liminal order and you will be smashing mad puss

>be lazy
>MUH ASSBURGERS

Good. None of these social constructs you listed matter or is relevant for happiness anyways.

9% battery...

no wonder youre still a virgin kek

Attached: 1575880961230.jpg (500x498, 70.34K)

Make small steps.
I cannot stress how important it is to actually do something, if it's a problem for you.
You will NEVER instantly suddenly become cool. There is no one magic thing or pill you can do.
You learn somewhat like 10 000 social small things as you practice them.

If I had a problem like yours, I'd start with something basic. Like being in an environment where you can
1) chat about something meaningless
2) be stupid and low on social tolerance and still be acceptable
3) meet several girls (otpion 2 is to meet 1, i.e. just date girls on tinder, or traps on grinder, and talk to them, get rejected, repeat. Build knowledge how to behave).

E.g. I'd go to some music fest and just dance and chill, and probably end up at least with some basic interaction here and there.
Repeat, build on your already acquired knowledge, observe what other people do and talk.
repeat with your newfound knowledge.
Learn even more new shit.

Also - doing this shit is like gym. If you abandon social interaction for some 2 years, you will find yourself rusty and again bad at noticing interest, disinterest, and subtle hints of attraction. Like stage performances, drama, lifting weights - you need to regularly practice just social interaction. It's an important point.

And the general rule is - noone really cares about you that much. You should realize that you, your behavior and interests are not the center of someones universe. So you should REALLY let go of some imagined precautions, and fears and shyness. One way or the other.
Just burry it in your head, that people are dumb as fuck in general and noone is perfect, and sometimes flaws are cute. And for any stupid thing you may accidently do or say, there are 10 even stupider things that girl has had already seen.

Try being free and authentic. Like really turn off your thinking and see what happens.
Often a loudmouth kid gets the most pussy, sometimes the quiet one

bro how do you not have a job yet? i'm the same age, kissless virgin as well...but i've worked for a few years

apparently made 20k the past two years and have only a shitty motorcycle/2007 250k mile gti to show for it...

i went on a pseudo-date myself, but she was only interested in hanging out and smokingj weed...

i think i wasted over $30,000 on weed the past 10 years of my life lol

i was like 17 and smoking with my cousins bff, almost fucked her but i was too afraid...me and my cousin have been playingj doctor for a decade at that point...but i never saw her pussy after she became a cute teen...never fucked but she gjave me a handjob before she entirely stopped

i think shes been with over 20 dudes at this point, and im just mentally fucked...cant forgjet about her whore ass...

kill me bros

>Aspergers
are you self-diagnosing?
What if you are just too lazy to actually try to git gud at meeting girls?

I think you all really overestimate the abilities of supposedly attractive males and underestimate the weird attractions women and men have. E.g. some men love the loud rocker punk girl, and imagine that she is wild and will do weird shit in bed etc. Some men would think she is just an attention whore and would go for the quiet secretary types.
Sometimes the wild women are all around wild, sometimes they are wild and tomboyish and bossy during the day and want to be girly girls and loved at night
>e.g. my gf is gym goes, very stubborn and bossy, and very serious entrepreneur, and portrays all signs of that weird loud girl, who'd probably be well enough on stage at some metal concenr, but when she is off duty she just wants to have romantic and quiet and be held and hugged and be sensual.
So you never know what is and is not attractive, and for every case of non-attraction, there is a case of attraction somewhere.

Stop doubting yourself, stop imagining yourself as the center of the universe, and actually work on your issues. Give it a scientific approach.
Even IF you have aspergers should that stop you from forming yourself in a way it is not a problem? Do you become a deadend of your family tree, and die alone, or actually say - "fuck you nature" and actually beat your genes and problems and get some pussy and kids eventually?
What is better – to be born strong, or to become strong though great effort? Whose journey is more valuable?
NOW GO, MY SON, AND ROOOOOOOCK!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16.27K)

90s movie loser kids playing sportsball coaches speech in the locker room midway thought thet game moment there. How corny that tripe you just released. this aint a disney movie, lad. these spergs are not going to makew the winning play and lift the girl on their shoulders after the game. they are going to quietly fade into obscurity and commiserate about it to anyone willing to listen. They like wallowing it's all they know and they will never rise above.

None of that means you’re any less of a valid person. It is just a bunch of crap people often do, I am not trying to imply that it’s easy to grapple with. Still, focus on making yourself happy, other stuff will or won’t happen, just be kind to yourself.

Nah.
OP'll do fine. Just trust him.