Do African women interest you sexually and romantically?

Do African women interest you sexually and romantically?

Attached: EumnVnxXAAIqUy9.jpg (1462x2048, 196.3K)

Yeah they’re hot

We're actually the same species so you tell me. Would you prefer humans?

Attached: this_took_so_much_longer_than_i_expected__by_celticfrostedcake_d86t1gs-pre.jpg (730x1095, 48.86K)

Need them to have at least half a brain to be interested romantically, so, no.

if your standards are "any human will do" then i feel sorry for you

Niggers are inferior genetic hair. Do not interbreed. Would disappoint grandfather's helmet.

I'm physically attracted to dark skin women

Attached: 1571480081094.jpg (956x1280, 344.79K)

Only if they have a penis.

I'd fuck with a super white acting black chick or a British one. But I'm not messing with some drama filled rachet thot.

I love the big dark booty and the full boobs.

Never did one because there are virtually none in Poland. Would try one though, as long as she'd have some brains.

yes, in fact I prefer black women. White women age like cottage cheese.

No. Niggers are poop.

pretty sure this garbage is traced and the original's way higher quality

I miss fucking my nigress ex

Attached: 1571480274263.png (1080x1070, 1.83M)

No.
Bbc does though*

*no homo

Attached: A3AC65CD-252D-4AE1-AFA3-5E16F3219033.jpg (3045x1706, 772.94K)

Not in the slightest
Same genus sure, species? No.

hnnnnnnnnnnngh

Attached: 4A5A74B0-5FDB-4EB2-A627-2D9B51C31144.gif (360x256, 1.53M)

No I want white or latina but I do prefer white. I also would settle for asian if the girl is attractive enough because some asian girls look very hot. Most black women aren't too attractive, have awful attitudes and get wigs. Also the skin is just too dark and its off putting for me sexually for the most part. I don't have this same issue though with brown latina women.

What is really fucking sad is in the past few years the females that showed me most attention or that I either fucked or outright just told me they wanted to fuck were black besides one girl really. I am light skin white latino american btw. I speak zero spanish and my brain may as well be that of a white man since I was gaslighted majority of my life into believing I was white anyways.

I have extremely poor social skills, no girl would want me

unless you could find some lolcowfarms hiki tomoko-type, but IDK if that ever actually happens