Would you ever be friends with a gay man?

Would you ever be friends with a gay man?

Attached: twonk.jpg (684x1023, 34.41K)

nah.

no I wouldn't be friends with anybody who browses Any Forums, Any Forums, Any Forums, Any Forums, or /x/

I've been friends with benefits with a gay guy, but never just friends. So probably not.

i'm assuming you are gay or bi then?

Bi.

Gross, if people see me with a gay friend then they'll think I was a gay homo. Why else would be gay friends with a gay homosexual?

i kindve just want friends :(

nah those degenerates always trying something

True

Uh, yeah, sure, why not?
It's a free country...

No.

I would never be friends with myself OP

had a gay couple for friends and still have a transgender girl for a friend. transgirl is an angel upon the earth, the gay dudes were alright people but i kept calling them fags when i was drunk and they ended up hating me after me doing it like 5 separate times

friends?
yes
lovers?
no

friendzone for sure

I once offered my friendships to a faggot (pic related) and he turned out to be the one of the most execrable creatures I’ve ever had the misfortune to meet. A truly odious individual.

Attached: D307C60E-1617-442D-9B65-FC7BE49D5D20.jpg (1108x1108, 388.22K)

lol fuck yeah. that dude's gotten me laid more times than I can count by getting groups of chicks together and being more charismatic than I ever could.
win/win plus we never have to compete over the women

>Would you ever be friends with a gay man?
yeah, no factor. You worried you're going to trip and fall on his dick?

Only if he is a cute Twink.
That likes to dress as a girl sometimes.
And let me fuck him.
Or he fucks me.

My best friend is gay. Cool dude, been buddies since 4th grade

No. I find them intolerable, incredibly bitchy and usually trying to use gay sex as a topic of conversation as shock value.

Attached: MV5BOGI4MmYyYzItMzZiMi00MGIzLTkyZTUtZDUxNDQ4NTIzNzI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzEzMjcwNTU@._V1_.jpg (1440x900, 93.17K)

I have several gay friends.
They only tried a couple times to turn me.

Overall, they're just snarky bitchy queens. But funny