You’re home alone with your two year old step sister for the weekend

You’re home alone with your two year old step sister for the weekend.

What would you do Any Forums?

Attached: 3396B22D-47E2-473D-AFFF-04AAA81BFB18.jpg (850x680, 111.88K)

podesta you're drunk

Google how to take care of a toddler and use the extra time to teach her swear words and the truth of Antarctica

Kys

play roblox

Wtf maybe if she was 15 or 16 but little kid hell naw

Probably keep her in the same diaper for a few days then spank her in it when she cries.

What the fuck, OP. Come on man. Get help or kill yourself.

Attached: A96ED635-FE0F-47D0-A870-18D9163BCC70.jpg (828x612, 289.74K)

step? Boring, vanilla shit.

2 is a baby, 5 is a party

>checked

And no. Lolis in diapers give me a boner.

Attached: 9CFC86DC-1D4E-46D0-83B4-47A8FFAF45E7.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

take care of her, what's wrong with you

What the fuck can you even do with a two year old?

Attached: rick2.jpg (500x375, 27.36K)

How small is your dick that it fits in a 2 year olds pussy

cockfeeding

Wrap a belt or rope around their waist, the longer the better, stick it on the end of your penor light a fleshlight and pull the rope/belt really fast while shouting BEYBLADE BEYBLADE LET IT RIP and see how many revolutions you get.

Knowing there are people like you keeps me up at night.

tape cloth to it's hands and knees and leave it alone in a room with a wooden floor sprayed with polish, roomba with a better charge time.

rofllll

Take care of her like the loving older brother I am, you sick fuck.

can store your screwdrivers

Schrodingers cat experiment with a vacuum chamber, a locked room, and an activator switch.
Place two year old inside vacuum chamber, set activator switch to activate based on random factor of chance, leave room and lock door, moove far enough away so you cannot observe any noise or the state in which the vacuum pump is on.
the two year old will then become quantum entangled in a state of dead and alive simultaneously until you finally open the door and observe whether it is, or isnt.

Tie rope around 2 year olds feet, lower into well marking the rope every meter, raise the rope after every meter and check if two year olds head is wet.
congratulations, a two year old told you the depth of the water.