Is an 1/8th of weed enough for a house party?

is an 1/8th of weed enough for a house party?

Attached: 3BB53B00-5E41-4EC3-90A7-0E17A9E0FDCB.jpg (1280x1707, 237.63K)

1/8th is good for 3-4 joints

You act like there is an objective measure to that sort of thing. How many people? How much weed do they smoke? Is there also booze/other party favors? That is not a question you can just answer. Details faggot.

Attached: 1631747265277.jpg (517x373, 34.02K)

Lol hell no. that's 3.5g. usually it's like 1g per blunt. unless you're smoking with a bunch of lightweights, not nearly enough.

buy a half (14g). that should be enough.

A house party? No.

Above anons are right, but they also forget that showing up with an 1/8 is well within the bounds of socially acceptable party favors. Congrats - you essentially brought a bottle of middish-low range wine to the nigger soiree

1/8th is sufficient for 6-10 ppl who has never smoked before
If someone is a regular smoker then 1/8th will hardly make them feel that high

That's enough for 2 people maybe.

there will be ample booze and a bong will be the paraphernalia of choice.

if you're friends aren't all mooches and have their own alao then sure

I don't think so. But It's better than nothing.

Joints are gay.

You must be at least 18 to post here

Be the VIP smoker guy who cuts out the dweebs.

This.

If you're hosting it and told people not to bring their own definitely not. If people are gonna bring their own shit I'd probably go for a 1/4 and if you're supplying everything 1/2 should be good. As the other anons said if it's not your house 1/8 should be plenty for you and a couple of people which is the standard amount to bring if you want to be polite for any substance

A bong will do a decent job of making it last but I'd agree with this user and spring for at least a 1/4

or maybe you just degenerate stoners that have built a crazy high tolerance due to your lackadaisical, worthless lifestyle of just "420 blaze it, broooo". for regular people a little bit of weed will f them up.

d8w0g

Attached: 1643597358646.jpg (937x1171, 125.27K)

If your friends are worth a shit, they'll bring weed, too.

okay virgin

absolutely not

Quad minimum, if enough people smoking, you may need a half ounce

Hahahahahaha you can always tell when someone was shunned for being a gay retarded nigger in their teen years

i smoked weed. i just didn't make it a central part of my life because i am not a degenerate loser. the upside of having self control is that when you want to get high, it takes a small amount and costs you less money. you can't figure this out on your own??

verification not required

>verification not required
this is how I know you're a lemming and a tourist