I honestly don't understand vax protests

I honestly don't understand vax protests.
Mandates are literally nothing compared to what I have to endure in a medical company.
My work is checked hourly by my boss and the FDA to make sure I don't make a mistake even in the most trivial things.
Medical authorities are not fucking around.
Just saying that I'm being fed up of safety protocols can cost my job.

Attached: trucks.jpg (800x450, 207.98K)

I can't believe I have to say this, but they're not scared of you making a mistake. All you're doing is complaining about your job, anybody can do that.

>My work is checked hourly by my boss and the FDA to make sure I don't make a mistake even in the most trivial things.
is "trivial things" prescribing hcq or ivermectin or something, too?

Trust me, when you're working in a medical company, mistakes are rarely tolerated.

HONK HONK HANG TRUDEAU

I know this is bate, but ill bite.

Ill preface this by saying: I got vaxed. i think they are good.

BUT, there is absolutely no reason a government should have the authority to tell me or anyone else that they must get a NON-REVERSABLE medical procedure against a persons will.

That would be like you putting your child in a leftist school and the teachers and counseler pushing the idea that your child is actually Trans and then the government decides he MUST get the surgery because they said so and you had no input.

>I honestly don't understand vax protests.
You get protests or you get rifles. One or the other will work.

"Mandates are literally nothing compared to what I have to endure in a medical company."

You chose to work there, we're being mandated that we must be vaccinated or we cannot work in a place which we have never been required to vaccinate, in which we have never been a significant source of spread, and in which we have put into place many safeguards other than vaccination that have proven to be effective.

A trucker specifically, doesn't even need to enter the buildings that he delivers to much of the time, and when it is required we are generally in seperated areas, specifically set aside for drivers. There is no sense in mandating vaccination for people who are effectively constantly isolated.

By trivial it means that the lab tables are perfectly clean and that each test tube must be tagged and put in it's designated place.

What's to understand? People are bored. Crap like protesting vaccines has enough power to get a bunch of people to drive trucks across Canada. You can say politics all you want but people are just bored.

That could be said for the BLM riots, but not this. This is the 99% telling the 1% and their throng of brainwashed leftists, to suck our collective dick and balls.

Safety redundancies are almost always a good idea.
In labs, each thing have an average of 4-5 layers of redundancies.

The larp

Attached: 620C4A63-FC07-4A7B-9152-BA3DFC9A7121.png (616x568, 119.77K)

Didn't bother reading what I wrote huh?

>compares a vaccination to a sex change

Yeah okay pal

Maybe. Realistically there isn't anything the 99% can do about anything. The fighting few can't overcome the collective inertia of the apathetic.

The fighting few are rather inspirational and that sentiment spreads like wildfire. Western governments work for US, we are not their subjects to push around.

Once they have fully activated their brown coats you’ll be singing a different Jew tune.

Attached: 91AAB0C7-0927-46D5-87FB-A0A25144913F.png (800x600, 622.71K)

How?

You forced to work there? Didn't think so. If you tested the (((vaccine))) before releasing it you wouldn't be under such scrutiny to cleanse any negative effects from media

>I got vaxed. i think they are good.

Attached: 1615567083254.jpg (754x585, 232.6K)