William James Sidis was the smartest man alive with an IQ of over 300...

William James Sidis was the smartest man alive with an IQ of over 300, he knew 25 lenguages and proposed the theory of the origin and end of the universe, he graduated at advanced maths at Harvard at 12 years old and also studied laws and was a great lawyer, ¿What will you do with an IQ so big anons?

Attached: Sf3JxANJT87mdDtG0tjtHiKbqVfDQcqr_mhc_bk89vo.jpg (220x288, 12.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kessler_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If he's so smart, how come he's dead ?

>IQ of 300
As if we know for a fact that IQs actually mean anything

fuck ur mom

real questions out here

I'd create a mobile laser to start destroying satellites in orbit. The resulting debris flying at roughly 10 kilometres per second would then smash into other satellites, destroying them and so forth. Eventually this would happen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kessler_syndrome

There would be no more satellites, no NEW satellites could be launched, and governments would have to rely on old-fashioned techniques once more to spy on their citizens and each other.

Attached: Kaboom!.jpg (1200x800, 632.48K)

Because every organism dies that is why reproduction exist

Well, there is some link to being poor.

Anyway, I think if I had an IQ of 300, I'd be miserable. I'd know how fucked we are by the corporate oligarchs and the government they own, and know what little I could do to change it. Not only would I know my impact is a fart in the wind, my knowledge of physics means I would know the mathematical formula of how much of a difference a fart in the wind makes.

Why not?

Dude but you already know that without having an extreme high IQ so what is the difference? is only advantages if you use them well

He was also a virgin, and died a virgin from brain hemorrage.

I'd rather be a 125IQ brainlet laying pipe and living a nice life than a depressed man cursed with too much knowledge

Said the IQlet cuckmunist

What’s it like having a big dick?

>A great lawyer
No, he wasn't. He melted out and rebelled against that amount of pressure, taking a clerical job for the rest of his life.

If he was so smart, he'd have used his superior brainpower to come up with more fantastic racial slurs. I mean, saying nigger is great, but what if we could come up with a word that is just as fun?

If he was so smart then why did he accidentally rhe whole thing?

Because he was phone.

>IQ of over 300.

That's not how IQ works. You are a dumbass.

itzzzzzzz daaaaaaa jooooooooz

Look it up on respected sites you retard:
Helena Sidis told me that a few years before his death, her brother Bill took an intelligence test with a psychologist. His score was the highest that had ever been obtained. In terms of IQ, the psychologist related that the figure would be between 250 and 300. Late in life William Sidis took general intelligence tests for Civil Service positions in New York and Boston. His phenomenal ratings are matter of record.

He really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

What???

It is a measurement of problem solving. And problem solving is as appropriate a metric for intelligence as I can think of. Got anything more useful and measurable?