Anyone have a recommendation for testicle trimmer? Im looking to clean cut my balls without bleeding...

Anyone have a recommendation for testicle trimmer? Im looking to clean cut my balls without bleeding. I've been hearing good things about ceramic trimmers, but they seem to have mixed reviews on the skin knicks.

Attached: 31Kl2jWsMiL._AC_SY1000_.jpg (500x463, 14.16K)

Tons of brands seem to be a gimmick as well. Any help would be appreciated.

bump. shaving my sack is fucking scary.

Truly. Even my ladies looking so she doesn't have to put up with a mouth full of sweaty ball hair.

In my experience I can trim a little bit with my Wahl hair clippers (usually draws blood) and then use a Gillette 3 blade razor on the shower. Neither of those tools are ideal and I don't want to shave my nuts bare because that's kinda uncomfortable. I only want to trim the hair back and don't need to subtract it completely.

about to just rub nair on my sack and pray for the best

pluck or make hair-removal gel out of lemon juice, sugar, and honey in the microwave.

>lemon juice, sugar, and honey in the microwave.
Don't do this it creates mustard gas

Just put your nuts in the microwave. If you have testicle cancer your nuts will be hairless

Counter the pain with icy-hot

Buffalo soldierr

Women LOVE huge balls

Women like bush. Ask your GF. Tyrone doesn't shave his sack. Maybe you're playing for the other team, eh??

she could just keep your nuts out of her mouth

Looks like we're shit outa luck men. Gonna have to stick with the cut up sack. I might start scheduling regular appointments to get my boys waxed or get drunk as fuck and pull each hair out one by one.

What do we want? Bigger doors! Where do we want them? Weed stores!

Geez, young'uns these days don't know how to be men. Chad says, "you shave your balls, you're a faggot".

not sucking my balls is NOT an option lol. idk man im interested as well. i just carefully get as close as i can with trimmers. my wife dont like a super close shave anyway cuz it gets prickly. id love to just be hairless from the neck down tho.

bumping for interest

It's a flavor of the week thing. Like greasy trucker chud or trimmed up Chad.

Attached: 1643594791579.png (728x605, 104.61K)

Weak, weak, weak. This is a weak queer incel post.

oneblade

hmm you got a point

Checked

I shaved my balls with a safety razor for years. I finally stopped. But I don't like them super hairy either. Looking for a device to keep the hair low without shredding the sac skin. V interested in this thread

You like a mouth full of pussy hair? You like crabs? Because this is how you get crabs lana

My best method at the moment is to scrunch my sack up to group hairs, trim at length desired and continue to different spots. It's not the closest cut, but it's not the farthest. Takes some time though. Might need a white floor or bright background so you can make sure you don't miss any hairs.

thanks user. I'll try that

cold water and a razor, ladies razors are best.
you don't need anything else,

Looking like best option. I need to wax my dick hairs too