Why is incest wrong? Explain it, don't just say "becuz it izzz"...

Why is incest wrong? Explain it, don't just say "becuz it izzz". Then I'll just assume it's okay but you don't want to admit it.

> It creates retarded kids
Yes, but you can sterilise if you're straight and you're in the clear when you're gay.

> Balance of power
Obviously we are speaking about consenting adults here. Rape, coercion, pedophilia, etc. are something else entirely.

> But muh bible/quran
How did the children of Adam and Eve procreate? Adam even fucked a female clone of himself. Muhammad came from a long line of cousinfuckers and was one himself.

Attached: 8F4C0D2B-B85F-4123-9DA3-41A7CB63DAD0.jpg (800x585, 87.09K)

It isn't

it's wrong because humans have evolved to be repulsed by the notion of sex with children they were raised with, and this instinct has appeared because the opposite behavior has been strongly selected for extinction, because tard babies with an uneven number of eyes/legs/hearts/digestive tracts, because incest

not having this instinct is an indicator that you're defective
without even mentioning sterilization or faggotry, and other dysgenic retardedness

incest; it's only as wrong as you

Would be nice if you could support those claims with evidence. Also: evolutionary instincts don't dictate life. We're growing past that more and more. And what I see here is a self-solving problem.

You believe that evolution should dictate all moral codes. By letting the "defective people" live a lifestyle wherein they don't procreate, you weed out the defective genes. Caught in your own game.

It isn’t and shouldn’t be based on our sexual morals today.

Either sexuality is open and not anyone’s business to its controlled we can’t have it both ways.

We let literal retards reproduce when the kids will 100% be retarded so there isn’t even a precedent for banning inbreeding which isn’t really as dangerous as people think

That isn’t a fact or a biological thing evolution it’s a theory called the westermark effect made up by a sociologist and it’s not widely supported

The only type of incest that seems universally taboo is mother-son. All other forms of incest have cultures and times where it’s not considered taboo

From what I can tell incest is almost entirely cultural/socially based

And to further shit on your claim animals inbreed In the wild all the time

>evolutionary instincts don't dictate life
80% of your behavior is inherited
>We're growing past that more and more
no, leftists are trying anything they can to try to prove they don't suck at what they should do
>You believe that evolution should dictate all moral codes
I said no such thing, I said that if you failed to uphold evolutionary instincts, you proved that you were an evolutionary dead end, thus were failing in the moral standards of people making the future society
>By letting the "defective people" live a lifestyle wherein they don't procreate
if they don't procreate, their importance for humanity is nil, so whether they are let loose to be as degenerate as they want or rounded up and stored in camps to be forgotten by the rest of the world shouldn't matter
except for the spectacle of degeneracy, that may corrupt juvenile and impressionable minds and disgust the more mature and rational ones

This just boils down to “it’s icky”.

If we are going to live in a society where kids cut their dicks off and dress in drag then the least you can do is let me fuck my sister

>humans have evolved to be repulsed by the notion of sex with children they were raised with
Never been proven. Massive cope.
>tard babies with an uneven number of eyes/legs/hearts/digestive tracts, because incest
Literally never happens.

Ah so your ideal society is a dystopian breeding farm? I agree that it is because breeding that we live, but what do you live FOR? Is breeding all you do in life? No. So it's retarded to claim that people can't live fulfilling lives without it.

Because tards are a net negative in tax revenue, and are easily prevented.

Yes, I would love it if the people who had zero desire to procreate would stop breeding. It would end the misery of being an unwanted or accidental child.
Now if only the dumbest of society would remember to use BC properly.

It goes against biology. As an user with 2 very good looking sisters, I can confirm that not once in my life have I ever wanted to fuck them and quite frankly the idea of doing so is revolting to me.

T actual faggot or a liar

I have a hot sister and I would fuck her right now if she wanted

>almost entirely cultural
nothing is entirely cultural or biological
dismissed, retard.

I didn’t say entirely you fucking illiterate mongoloid

Your faggotry is entirely biological

Inbreeding doesn’t make tards

It makes your chances of tards more likely if you have tard genes

You are an apex loser

Why ?

Incest is based