Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: Risky Reading.jpg (419x610, 305.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXEiuL4d-h8
youtube.com/watch?v=z0qW9P-uYfM
youtube.com/watch?v=I5_BQAtwHws
youtube.com/watch?v=ysSxxIqKNN0
youtube.com/watch?v=PJwt2dxx9yg
youtube.com/watch?v=DV2ylVo2GDc
youtube.com/c/TheHistoryUnderground/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=k1BFHYtZlAU
youtube.com/watch?v=OLVWEYUqGew
youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg
youtube.com/watch?v=tRgksTI64Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=1uvwGmRf5M8
youtube.com/watch?v=OYjZK_6i37M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just taking a look at this Twice thread would indicate that it's a bit of a Nice thread to me!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

For me, it'd have to be the Top 10 Worst Monsters That Require 2 Tributes in YuGiOh!
youtube.com/watch?v=OXEiuL4d-h8

Attached: = =.jpg (96x96, 4.08K)

>don't go breaking my heart

youtube.com/watch?v=z0qW9P-uYfM

Attached: Dami3 (2).webm (778x990, 1.47M)

That is indeed the one Jimmy-Jam provided there in the post, my fren!

Attached: Dubu39.png (711x619, 301.53K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope you're all doing well over there today at this start of a new week!
Hopefully it's been a cozy one for you all so far and you've managed to partake in some BLESSED dabblings!

Greetings to you there, my fren!
I hope that all is well for you today and you've been up to a couple of those cozy partakings today at this start of a whole new week we find ourselves in today!
Anything cool going on there for you?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our second Jimmy-Jam of this Twice thread, I give to the frens a CERTIFIED BOP of a KJimmy-Jam from that one Dreamyfu group I'm sure you all know!
youtube.com/watch?v=I5_BQAtwHws

Attached: JimmyJamsYoohyeon1.jpg (1141x750, 212.14K)

> Are you aware that the Bermuda Triangle is actually part of a AYYLmao warp-zone that is responsible for delivering their crafts to Earth and the vessels and planes that go missing there are actually sent back to the AYYLmao homeworld?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-527, 1-387] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: 1624858664152.jpg (828x451, 33.08K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A bit of a BOP of a Jimmy-Jam if I do say so myself from that one Linkin band that I'm sure the frens are well aware of!
youtube.com/watch?v=ysSxxIqKNN0

Attached: DubuJimmyJams2.jpg (520x650, 72.87K)

> I've heard that there's lurking frens out there looking for RARE cards sort of like Seto Kaiba!

And if any of those frens are out there, I might just have ANOTHER RARE card for you today that I acquired from Duel Monsters HQ!

Attached: The New Ice Age.jpg (419x610, 280.33K)

>was going to post the captain and tennille
>but then decided to only post music I unironically enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=PJwt2dxx9yg

my co workers make me mad. there is this one uncool guy at work that does these weird things on his computer when I try to show him something on it.
>like scrolling around randomly

He does it so much I think it is unconscious but I also think it is intentional.

Attached: Dami_and_Yoohyeon_reaction_to_being_picked-5.webm (480x270, 1.97M)

Attached: dubu yeee.gif (480x270, 581.74K)

For me, it's PurePosting with all the frens on this FRENSDAY evening. How is everyone?

Attached: Minners 2.jpg (1000x666, 99.25K)

Greetings to you there, my BLESSED frens on this BLESSED Frensday!

I hope you're all doing well over there today on your various adventures and you're LAB LEAK free and the like!
Anything EPIC going on in your neck of the woods?!

For me, it must be said, I'm quite adequate at best as always!

Attached: Mina25.jpg (1196x750, 161.63K)

FREN! Add me on discord!!! Jinha ONLY#8876

Attached: tribedaloca-1488002048436338692-img1.jpg (2048x1536, 841.9K)

> but then decided to only post music I unironically enjoy
Well, fair enough then!
Sometimes some CURSED Jimmy-Jams could be quite fun as well, it's all a balancing act there!

But why would that one fellow be randomly scrolling around on his PC when you're trying to show him something?
Is it like some sort of nervous thingy that he just defaults to or something?
> Truly peculiar there!

Attached: Mina9.jpg (937x750, 207.44K)

> Wait, is that JinhaFren?
It looks like that's the case to me!

Greetings to you over there, JinhaFren!
I hope all has been well for you as of late and you've been dabbling in some of those cozy as heck partakings of the Jinha variety and the like!

Attached: Mina21.jpg (501x750, 103.09K)

It must be said I spent an hour in a hot shower and then I resolved to sit down and watch episode 15 of 16 of the hugely depressing kqt series there!!! so there was much crying abound kek, but I am now 1 POWERFUL episode away from finishing it!

What did you get up to though, leaderfren?

Attached: 1639807892565.jpg (639x999, 61.8K)

> THIS JUST IN!

Did you know that today is actually that one JihyoDay today?!
A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one!

Just imagine how excited JihyoFren is right now!

Attached: JihyoDay1.jpg (675x900, 149.42K)

hello POWERFUL haneulfren, how are you doing

Attached: Minners 5.jpg (1200x1200, 765.98K)

> so there was much crying abound kek
Heck... hopefully not on your end there, my fren!
We can't have a fren all sad by himself there without a LAB LEAK qt to keep him company!
At least you're nearly done with the show though so you can move onto the next one to binge!

Also, that hot shower should hopefully help you out there a bit with feeling better from the MYSTERY heckery I was hearing about!
> I hope it did anyways!

But for me today, I was just dabbling through the ol' Watch Later list trying to knock off a bunch of videos from this one fellow's channel with this D-Day series he's on now!

youtube.com/watch?v=DV2ylVo2GDc

> And I have a LOT to go...
youtube.com/c/TheHistoryUnderground/videos

Attached: Mina37.jpg (750x750, 129.12K)

I don't know why he does it. It is his loss because as soon as I feel a tinkling of annoyance I say 'well I guess that problem is solved' or something similar and I just walk away. He once told me that our boss would sometimes walk away in the middle of something. then later my boss was talking to me about something and I moved my mouse cursor a little and he snapped and told me to stop and that the other guy does that to him all the time.

>word salad

he does a lot of other things intentionally though. like any time something comes up the is remotely about race he will go on his speil that there is no such thing as race unless you mean homo sapien sapien which we all are. he says jew is not a race but a believe system.

Attached: dreamcatcher-blue shirt dami.webm (432x640, 576.68K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A cozy BOP of a Jimmy-Jam from that one blinky band I'm sure the frens have heard of!
youtube.com/watch?v=k1BFHYtZlAU

Attached: JimmyJamsMomo2.jpg (654x486, 61.11K)

There is a new vidya mod coming soon called TTYD64!!!! I am looking forward to it and I might actually be able to beat Paper Mario 64 for the first time since it will have TTYD mechanics like partner HP and superguarding!!!
All is well in my side of the not so far away Earth!
Well hello there handsome and beautiful MINHEEFREN! I am doing very much good for my first month of 2022 and hoping and praying for a good 2nd month too! How are you?

Attached: tribedaloca-1488002048436338692-img2.jpg (1536x2048, 872.19K)

>binge
I don't know how much I have been binging it, leaderfren, what with me taking a few months to finish 16 episodes KEK

Attached: Minners 3.jpg (1200x798, 131.37K)

> and I moved my mouse cursor a little and he snapped and told me to stop and that the other guy does that to him all the time
Oh nononono!
Well, at least you know what to NOT do to irk the Bossman!

He could perhaps be a bit of an autist or something then, maybe he even goes on Any Forums for all we know, he seems like he might have some of those tendencies!

Attached: Mina5.webm (480x480, 891K)

>sold his house he bought on the GI Bill for a flag draped casket

youtube.com/watch?v=OLVWEYUqGew

>bought his house on the GI Bill but it wasn't worth all he had to kill to get

youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg

Attached: Super cute Dami-3.webm (720x406, 1.26M)

> I think it's this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=tRgksTI64Sw

That's more of a rom-hack than a vidya, but still! I know you enjoy your Maryoh vidya so that seems like something right up your alley!

Heck, it's more vidya than I've been looking into as of late, I can't even remember the last vidya I actually obtained besides DLC here or there!

But once you find the NEW series to watch, THEN you can binge it of course!
> Just like the bad breakers and Saul's show!

At least you're making more headway on that show than I am with the bookies in the same period of time!

Attached: Mina129.jpg (683x1024, 81.68K)

>maybe he even goes on Any Forums

not a chance. anytime Any Forums comes up he thinks it is all cp all the time. any reference I make he hasn't heard of at all. he doesnt know any SA references either

he is mostly a redditor. he jokes that we both travel in different meme economies

>bit of an autist
maybe. but a little bit of the dumb kind

Attached: Dami webm that is smaller than 2mb.webm (280x218, 1.88M)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: That one audacious band about smacking God is back with a BOP of a Jimmy-Jam for the frens!
youtube.com/watch?v=1uvwGmRf5M8

Attached: JimmyJamsJihyo1.webm (584x480, 1.96M)

It must be said things are okay, so that is that!! And as I was telling leaderfren I found $100 on the ground today so I feel like that is definitely a blessing for the new year!

Attached: yua2.jpg (900x900, 187.2K)

I guess the whole Reddit thingy could be valid as well there... equally strange folks exist in that one realm!
> Just check his political leanings there, if he likes Joe Biden or something then you just know he's on that Reddit site!

Attached: Nayechan1.jpg (1051x995, 572.95K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=1uvwGmRf5M8
nice

youtube.com/watch?v=OYjZK_6i37M

Attached: tattoo dami-dreamcatcher.webm (498x373, 223.59K)

AYO FRENS, how are you

Attached: 1639168023998.jpg (1152x2048, 151.24K)

damn doober

Attached: 1621791742346.jpg (1333x750, 119.15K)

I know his political leanings. he pretends to be in the center but he once jumped to a conclusion when i told him that both me and my wife voted for trump. like he was saying how stupid we were but then he stopped himself.

it was something like how we were voting against our own self interest and then I explained that it was not that at all

I know what my self interests are

Attached: dami yoohyeon gahyeon dreamcatcher (2) (2).webm (640x360, 1.67M)

>found $100 on the ground
reported for not reporting it on ur taxes

Attached: 1613374287882.jpg (300x250, 8.69K)