What's the craziest thing you've done with your cocks, Any Forums?

What's the craziest thing you've done with your cocks, Any Forums?

Attached: 630b36733fb3fd625554893b436fd20a.jpg (1920x1080, 222.92K)

Made them fight, of course. Just like any other civilized person in this day and age.

Put a soldering iron in my pee hole.

your mom

What inspired you to do this, user? How'd that end up?

was it on or off?

Got mine pierced

Hot, does it impact sex any?

Not as much as you'd think. Condoms are still ok, some chicks say they can feel it against their cervix or they like to lick the metal. Others find it kinda weird, for some it makes me seem a bit kinky. I don't have a very large gauge though.

Got it done when I was 18, so had it most of the time I've been fucking.

That's rather interesting, never talked to anyone with a dick piercing. Did it hurt to get?

Nah, since they only have to make one hole that goes through half of the head. There are other piercings that go all the way through that I expect would hurt a lot more. Was like 1 second of pain and then some soreness which went away. Gross part was having to wrap my dick in tissues for 24 hours, then I took off the tissues and they are covered in blood.. After that I was advised not to fuck or jerk off for 2 weeks. Made it just over 1 week before I jerked it carefully.

one time I put a lego spear in my urethra and then pushed it back out

Also tattoo guy's MILF wife was there while it was being done and we chatted a bit while he was getting shit ready lol.

Put it inside a vagina.

Attached: R.jpg (620x413, 181.33K)

Interesting, hopefully nothing bad happened to your dick while you jerked it against medical advice lol. How was the MILF wife?

...so how'd that go?

Nah, it was pretty much healed by then so I just had to keep it clean. Still kinda annoying to clean since it can build up nasty shit on the ball if I don't.

> How was the MILF wife?
Don't remember specifics very well, this was almost 20 years ago now. Just remember her chatting to me, mostly to distract me.

What inspired you to have it done so young?

Attached: 20220125_105931_0000.png (1080x1080, 117.64K)

I was an 18 year old edgelord in a punk band so it was pretty on brand. Also wanted a tattoo at the time, but didn't know wtf I would want permanently on my body and I thought it'd be lame to just leave my body natural. Didn't want any faggy face piercings either, and it was pretty cheap. So seemed like an ok choice.

Fair enough, makes sense now

I crushed like 10 ants and stuck them to my dick then jerked off