Are jews a race?

Are jews a race?

Attached: 4.jpg (500x420, 58.77K)

its a cult like the rest of them, but at least they dont push their cult in our faces like others

Yes in order to be properly Jewish you need to be born from a woman kike

dude jews are just run of the mill arabs

yes, when people do their DNA test, Jew is one of the ethnicity shown

Attached: 1637365776032.jpg (400x634, 176.79K)

Blacks are the original Jews.

Attached: blackjews121224_5_560.jpg (560x721, 66.78K)

They DNA test you when you apply for Israeli citizenship so yes jews are a race. Judaism is a religion that believes jews are gods chosen people and that all others are soulless animal fit only to be their slaves see the Talmud.

Sociologist reporting in.
Judaism is a religion but being Jewish is an ascribed ethnicity.
Many Jewish people elect to be considered as or self identify as Jewish, therefore the ethnicity is ascribed.

Furthermore from a sociological perspective there are only three races, negroid, mongoloid and caucasoid. Physical Anthropology divides negroid into either Capoid or Congoloid types.

race ya to your wallet.

depends on the situation.

Attached: 1586890834318.png (653x1023, 289.13K)

They act like it is lol but it isn't one.

Jews are only allowed to marry other dues. "To secure the existence of their people." Now I think I've heard that someone place else.

The jews I know all say, and I agree that Semetic is a race but "being jewish" is religion.

False

One can also convert to Judaism, though it is extremely difficult because it's a tough religion to follow, many rules and regs.

Nissim Black is a convert

Utter bullshit. They do not.

depends. whoopi goldberg says they're white. but if it helps the narrative then they're their own race

So where do native Americans fall?
Or aborigines
Or Polynesians?

Except they don't try and kill everyone else

Jews are a plague and should be wiped out like the virus they are.

Not by simple means, sure (at least besides the Palestinians). That doesn't mean they aren't trying to eliminate certain groups of people by other means.

Grow up sissy

Stop with wishy washy conspiracy theories

niggers

nah as you can see with Ivanka Trump they'll accept any random shonda in

Jews are both an ethnicity (not a race) and a religion. The religion of the Jewish people is Judaism, but the two are often used interchangeably because usually they match up. Its the same as being Japanese and speaking Japanese. The Japanese have their own language, and we call that Japanese. If the difference matters, then you should just be careful to clarify which one you mean.

pssst

Ethiopian jews are a thing. Like the Israeli singer in 2021 Eurovision

Attached: 153A555D-A2C3-4B6C-BB39-4279478CD011.jpg (250x207, 22.46K)