Das rite. Whitoids btfo'd

Das rite. Whitoids btfo'd

Attached: 20220131_172026.jpg (1080x1091, 255.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_qDyF3OkKYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Affirmative action/ diversity hires are a hell of a drug... Often leads to malpractice

Good, black people deserve black doctors, not racist white doctors

Anyone can enroll in anything. Show me a picture of "Black students accepted at medical schools".

I think enrolled means they are accepted and taking classes. But maybe the author knows that, and is deliberately misusing that word. Sort of like how MSM uses "vaccines" when they actually mean "therapeutic treatment".

>Often leads to malpractice
link showing correlation of affirmative action to malpractice suits

based

>what is affirmative action

Attached: mcat.png (729x488, 147.78K)

hope you're ready for an army of dumbass shaniquas with a victimhood complex. sheeit.

Attached: nigger phd.jpg (663x931, 94.66K)

Just like they enroll in public school and never make it passed 8th grade.

Attached: 453645645.jpg (742x960, 263.72K)

so if there are a lot more white candidates applying, the percentage will necessarily be lower than that of a minority group applying since that's how percentages work
looks like you could go into politics, but not math

Sad that affirmative action is responsible for this but at least they're trying to succeed. Blacks need to do more shit like this and stop blaming white people for their failure as a race.

>i can't pass the curriculum but das ok sheeit my race card = phd nigga

Kek imagine a kike putting all his life into this project, 20years later he needs a doctor and Tyrone shows up like "nigga look at this ass bitch jew, he got all his meat fucked up in there yooo ain't that insane, Jamal"?

stay ignorant

Attached: rN8KgFN.jpg (1024x782, 236.42K)

Are you literally retarded?

They aren't doing anything. They are being forced through a corrupted and weaponized system.

ignorant means swallowing your bad statistics? okay

Attached: youplayedyourself.jpg (360x360, 17.15K)

youtu.be/_qDyF3OkKYg

Can you imagine having a boon doctor or surgeon?

I agree. It's awful. I feel like black people should only see black doctors period. They shouldn't even allow the white doctors anywhere near them to keep them safe.

Attached: 1529132122965.gif (836x740, 94.04K)