JUSTICE

JUSTICE

Attached: wxf228w6axj71.jpg (960x961, 122.59K)

The feds keep track of mentally unstable people and goad them into crimes against innocent people like you, then act like heros when they clean up your remains. Sucks, doesn't it

Isn't he a jew?
I can't see jews wanting to kill one of their own so we will never know if he truly died or not since they will have it arranged to whatever way it fits them best.

Nothing new. They bought some angry muzzie a few huge Rc planes and some fake bomb materials when what he really needed was just a bit of therapy. Many such cases.

Sad. FBI has to manufacture bad guys for job security.

who's this mushroom cut faggot?

OP is bored.

Attached: guaranteed replies.jpg (500x500, 49.01K)

YEAH! those 9 asshole deserved it!

jews often try to move the goal posts by makign out that it's a "bait" thread when the jews get brought up, too bad it doesn't fucking work.

Is that what das juden do? Not surprising.

Attached: is washers.jpg (673x1024, 143.45K)

>jews
this is 1940's germany
this aint south park either, faggot

LMAO that image XD

I got a whole gang of that, but not the master set.

Attached: israelis.jpg (1024x698, 189.38K)

The jews are all mad when they get brought up look at the replies.

>IT WUZ DA FEDS AN JOOZ WUT DUN IT

Attached: dindus.jpg (3500x2384, 1.33M)

Getting sick of the Jews playing on their "History" first it was Egypt turns out they were not actual slaves but they own the media so they spin the story, they also killed Jesus, they dont have a country they call home, it was stolen by them, they were doing it in 1933 and thank god AH was there to halt their devil religion, 7 million jews were not killed this is a lie, its the same number AH promised to bring employment to during his rise of power and he did, so the Jew scum made up the 7 million kill count as a fuck you and poor us, they are the biggest con people that have ever lived on this earth and are still conning people to this day.

Look up the story of that one disgruntled muzzy and the 2 large scale Rc airplanes. Its common knowledge that the FBI set that man up. Many such cases.

Ruby Ridge. Waco, Texas.

Many. Such. Cases.

>>OHH!!! NOOO!!!!
REPORT ALL ANTI-SEMITISM TO DA ADL!
TOO MANY ANTI-SEMITES IN THIS WORLD!
THERE IS TOO MUCH FOR NO REASON AGAINST US!!! WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

You're the case fren. Headcase.

Ignore well documented reality all you want. The FBI does play dirty and its a known fact.

The FBI shot and killed man women and children at Waco, Texas. Not saying David Koresh was any kind of saint. That whole episode is a black eye on the reputation of law enforcement and lots of FBI and police will affirm.

I don't give a fuck about Israel dumb nigger. Nuke it from space. Also kill the the nazi brainstems who blame being an incel on kikes. You can all go in the mass grave together.

Found das juden.

Attached: israel typhus.jpg (1024x998, 192.83K)

The fuck does that have to do with that nazi with the bowl cut?

Projecting.

Attached: jews Schizophrenia.jpg (2221x2048, 307.52K)

Found the tread. Loosen the straps on your tard helmet jethro.

Shut it, Hershal

Attached: 1641851298284.png (599x800, 406.75K)

no u

>be me
>catch a bunch of poochyenas after this happened
>name them all dylan woof
>trade them on wonder trade

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

LoL ok smol hat.

Attached: is shocking.jpg (922x1006, 222.03K)

>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A JOOOOOO!
Pathetic.

Attached: kys.png (791x624, 248.48K)

>JOOOOOO

Attached: 1643080627997.jpg (642x762, 131.1K)

Meh, niggers kill just as many innocent people on an average weekend in Chicago.

Attached: 1643579384614.jpg (1024x683, 164.77K)