I'm going to prison for 1 year, please give me tips on what i should do...

I'm going to prison for 1 year, please give me tips on what i should do. For context my gf is barely underage (she's 16 i'm 20) how do i survive prison? im going to go to Huntsville Prison if that matters and i'm mainly going to prison because my gf's parents hate me.

Attached: temp a.png (350x501, 123.4K)

Yup there's nothing we can do
Your definitely going to get raped and or murdered in there

prepare your ass, and get used to being a butt boy

Attached: 1123.gif (500x375, 408.89K)

run off into the mojave desert

Keep to yourself and don't do any favors for anyone.

>The Courier cheated death ...

Kill. It's a sin against man to punish someone for having sex with a 16 year old girl. Any age of consent above 12 is sinful and those who enforce that law and support deserve death.

join the skinhead gang and beat niggers

Roll Tide from Tusc myself OP I hope you read this as my brother and father have both gone to prison and talk about it a lot.
1. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TELL ANYONE WHY YOU ARE THERE. You will be seen as a Pedo and raped to death if lucky.

2.Bulk up and work out don't look for fights but never back down from one if you get targeted your fucked so don't be disrespectful in or after the fight. Get Roids if you can small PP is better that gapping asshole

3. Don't get involved in any gangs negative or positive respect them and try to understand the boundaries

4. Get your CDL before you go in my dad had his and drove the bus and got paid to do so he also stopped by gas stations after dropping all the inmates off and bought shit with his pay and the money we sent him he then used these items to secure himself as a useful person in prison so people didn't fuck with him as much. Just try to make yourself useful to as many people as you can without looking like a bitch to be taken advantage of.

5. Don't try to be friends with the Guards your a number a POS scum to them you might find one or two that are cool but those are the exception and they typically don't last long at the work site. (My friend is a prison guard)

6.Learn to make a Shiv Before you go in not while your in as materials will be far harder to come by and you should spend most of your time in your cell learning where and how to hide things. Don't think you can survive without some protection you do not want to be a soft target.

7. Boredom is your enemy it will get you tangled up in shit you want no part of. You will say things you shouldn't have and attract attention of people that you don't want. Read Books maybe pick up writing anything to pass the time that isn't going to be hanging out talking with people.

Attached: 0rardtg071n41.jpg (750x936, 48.85K)

Woah, interesting and useful information

>cont.
8. Make sure to make friends but never rely on them this comes naturally as people are stuck together and one of the best ways to not go stir crazy is to talk with each other but keep 7 in mind and don't expect them to have your back.

9. Always watch your back even to this day 8 years after prison my brother still sits with a wall to his back and eyes people when we go out to eat. Try to be aware of everything around you without people being aware of you eyeing them if you can get sunglasses its a good way to watch without people knowing your watching. Tho I'm sure people will take notice of the guy in sunglasses if your the only one. (my dad's prison didn't have a issue with it but my brother's did)

10. If you "give" someone something and they get caught with it the likelihood of the person caught being pissed at you is pretty high ether because they think you snitched or because they just want someone to blame.

11. Never snitch the guards are not your friends they will not help you in the aftermath. Pray they don't tell people why your locked up or its Game over (This happens a lot apparently)

And that’s acceptable to you?

I hope you don't have to rough a time try not to get in a endless loop of adding more time to your sentience. If your going to AL then drugs are huge in prison and people will try to get you to smoke stuff but keep in mind nothing is free they will expect something in return. Your young so they will likely try to manipulate you and your going to fall for it eventually just don't get caught up in a downward spiral as you got a long life ahead of you. Try to date someone that has more control over there life aka isn't 16 with shit parents, honestly I know it would be hard for her to come forward on your behalf but she could have and the judge would have seen that and likely reduced the sentence

Some people thrive on it apparently my dad fucked some twinks in prison in exchange for shit from the gas station. If your good at riding dick you might get raped but nobody is going to hurt you as it would piss off all the people who use your services. One guy told my brother he makes more money in prison than on the outside just from fucking dude shit is wild

Not OP but those guards shouldn’t be allowed to be guards and should be working at McDonald’s or some shit. The fact people inside even get angry about an age gap like this is pathetic, and it’s irritating to hear inmates bitch about how they’re “not the same thing as sex offenders”. Morons, you still committed crimes, you’re a criminal, that’s why you’re there so shut up and do your time and leave.

checked,
Also, I'm not OP. Just surprised to see someone
on here giving info like this and genuinely being helpful.

How do they treat log posters?

Attached: 1634336681790.jpg (2633x1697, 469.92K)

Stop pulling Jesus out of your ass without reading the bible, sex before marriage is sin so shut up retard.

It's a sin against man to punish him for wanting the most beautiful girls. Stop supporting sin. Sex before marriage is ok, stop making stuff up.

Stop using the word retard pejoratively, shit head.

>3. Don't get involved in any gangs negative or positive respect them and try to understand the boundaries
OP here, how the fuck do i not get involved in gangs? I haven't slept doing research and from what iv seen gangs will invite you to join them or will fuck with you (if you're not in a gnag) wtf should i do if a gang tries to recruit me?

Thank god age of consent is 14 in Germany

There are three non-gang related families in prison (I assume you don’t want to go the gang route for a year).
1. Religion - integrate into the boggest, most common religious group. Seem eager and sincere to learn and convert. Legit BELIEVE it… until you get freed, then fuck it.
2. Trustees (janitorial, admin, shit work but the staff will give you special privilages and allow you time outside general pop. Downside, the work sucks and you’ll be seen as a teacher’s pet at best and a spy at the worst)
3. Education- best possible. Take classes. Read. Spend time in the library. Offer to teach classes on ANYTHING or help the teachers with admin or cleaning or making copies. Anything. Be seen as a nerd, but a useful nerd. Try to help people. Be kind.

Try to get BALLS dee

Ändert nichts daran dass dir in den Briefkasten geschissen wird wenn du was mit einer hast du Lellek

That’s only if you’ve skin the shade of shit and durk a little bit.

dont take the candy on your pillow.

Where did he invoke Jesus? user, you're not so stupid as to think Christianity invented the concept of sin...are you?

Have fun getting slammed in the ass.

What did you do, user? Was it fucking a kid (gf)?

Attached: 1643521042879.png (566x609, 427.54K)

You’re a piece of shit.

man i really hope you're not going to jail for banging a girl that's legal in all the civilized world, especially given the small age difference between you two and that you can get back with her once you go out.

as far as surviving prison, i have no experience with that but from what i heard respect is a huge deal, so try not to be a dick

You're a chomo and you're going to die, just accept it

This cunt always looks perplexed.