I deserve $15 an hour

>I deserve $15 an hour

Attached: 7CA75071-19CB-4FE1-A574-4422332DEB76.jpg (640x480, 55.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dot.la/miso-robotics-flippy-2653119618.html?utm_campaign=post-teaser&utm_content=qt1mlwi5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1617723709744.jpg (600x578, 43.39K)

Wages aren't deserved, they are negotiated

>$15 an hour
how poor are you that you think $15 an hour is a lot?

They'll get automated out of a job soon enough. Invest in flippy the burger flipping robot.

Long time coming. In the meantime, they're looking for 15, maybe more

Op mad he can't get a job at burger land.

>I cant cook it myself so I'll depend on slave wage workers to do it for me and expect every single order to be absolutely perfect.

You a bitchass of a bitchass, I bet you think the strippers actually like you because you slipped them a $20

dot.la/miso-robotics-flippy-2653119618.html?utm_campaign=post-teaser&utm_content=qt1mlwi5

If anything, I would argue that they deserve less than minimum wage. Behave and work like children, be treated like children.

Attached: uKEMdWO.jpg (768x1024, 188.51K)

Yes, it should be absolutely fucking perfect if you are paying the full price for something. If they're going to fuck around and not make the product 100%, completely as advertised, then you should be refunded the money you paid. There are no compromises, there are no concessions. I pay the entire price for a product, I am not accepting anything less than the full, complete and entire product, and if you give me something that isn't that, I'm going to make your life a living fucking hell until the problem is fixed.

You negotiate for what you think you deserve

>There are no compromises, there are no concessions

Jesus fucking Christ I can just picture your speed bag, arm fat flailing away while you furiously mash your discontent with being robbed of a fiver.

support your local labour union, keep the bosses honest

Tits or gtfo. Using the retarded stripper argument just goes to show that the only thing you value is sex. It's sad that you think your vagina is worth $20.

What does that make your Neet ass then?

100% black workers.

>Buys food from workers who are not satisfied with their wages
>Disappointed when their dissatisfaction has an impact on the product
>Screams at workers for not fixing a problem they could easily fix themselves

If you get soggy fries, I get it. If the cheese is out of place and you're in a tizzy .. Jesus fucking christ. You must be a social butterfly

At least a stripper has value to someone. Unlike you.

What a nigggerjew.

right, so all those people living paycheck to paycheck can just stop working when they aren't getting paid enough

Attached: 5130711310029224.jpg (1815x2420, 1.07M)

>defending poor work ethic
Retards like you are why nobody gives a shit about fast food workers. Do the job right and nobody will complain, it's not that hard.

>Yeah, just never have a bad day, never screw anything up, be perfect and put out the product like a good little automaton day in and day out. What? No it's NOT unrealistic to expect perfection while you're being treated like trash!

What one "feels" they are entitled to ("deserve"), rarely matches up with what their labor within the economy dictates (what they earn). These 2 are rarely the same thing.