What movie traumatised you as a child?

What movie traumatised you as a child?

Attached: VEJvAm8.jpg (1431x978, 177.82K)

The Exorcist.

scared the fuck outta me.

I seen this one of your mother getting jumped on by like 30 dudes at a kiss concert, that shit was fucked. I remember the kiss makeup running down her face as she tried to sing “IM ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL” with all those fat cocks in her mouth. Also she had a tattoo on her back, it was just a butterfly.. oh but right above that it said “BUILT FOR FUCKING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING”

Honestly, don't even remember the name of it, but it was a cheesy horror movie, typical slasher type movie. Mysterious man stalking innocent woman at home, leaving creepy messages, etc. Should not have been watching that so young.

Coraline, also awakened a mommy fetish so that's good

Attached: coraline.jpg (2000x1140, 80.19K)

Deep Throat.
They didn't really have any daycare on the set so mom told the grips I was their new apprentice while she was working.

No one asked.. Jesus, you could’ve saved all that dribble for your diary honestly

>No one asked.
The thread literally asked for this exact thing.

A really low quality black-and-white version of the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. That movie was my very first experience with evil.

Found my dad's copy of the grifter. Man that was probably the root cause of a lot of psychological problems, I went on to have

No it didn’t..? Literally not a single soul invited you here or asked for your gay little life story. Maybe leave?

I love scary movies when I was a kid (still do), but I don't remember any of those traumatizing me. That said, what DID get me, of all things, was the Quicksilver ghost from Are You Afraid of the Dark & the disembodied head story from Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.

Attached: Quicksilver.png (483x320, 111.52K)

*Yawnn* almost felt asleep reading that snoozefest of a post lol.. nobody cares that you got so shit scared you pissed your parents bed as a teenager

Attached: It's Him!.jpg (1024x847, 287.65K)

Trilogy of Terror

Attached: zuni_doll.png (180x196, 69.56K)

John Carpenter's The Thing.
The way the monster makes a parody of the human body made me shit myself at the time.

Wew. You sound trans or at least trans adjacent. Awful

This one cause I actually exaggerated the shit I thought it would swallow me while I was laying in my bath

Attached: 354548.jpg (1054x1600, 351.68K)

Sounds like you hang around a lot of trannies, seriously tho just save it for the diary next time..

Maybe I do. Maybe you should take my number because it sounds like I'll be hanging around you soon, girlfriend?

Your number is 73729 isn’t it? As in that’s how many trannies you’ve kissed using tongue