He fought for you

He fought for you.

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-1933.jpg (1218x1600, 363.44K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1642132423179.jpg (720x931, 188.22K)

He was trying to save us.

Attached: 1638979326507-1.jpg (800x406, 325.14K)

Hi I'm Hitler. I have brown hair, but I'll make everyone think blondes are nazis while I destroy Germany. Race war against whites!! Accelerate!!

Attached: durr.png (500x529, 62.18K)

Based.
I piss on my allied great grandfather's grave.
Fuck your trannies and fuck your niggers.
Heil fucking Hitler, bitches.

I don't think you're hitler. You lie

Hitler tried to rescue Germans in Poland from the Bolsheviks and Britain declared war. not his fault.

Jew

R.I.P Charlie Chaplain

Attached: 1643446030916.jpg (195x258, 14.73K)

I
don't like
the jews

Attached: Treat Jew Better.jpg (276x276, 19.29K)

I miss these comics

Why? They look like fucking dogshit

I just liked them
Any more?

Heil Hitler. Your great grandfather probably didn't have any way to know the allies were the wrong side bro. Back then there wasn't really a way to get information from the other side and people didn't suspect their governments would lie to them like they did. If you great grandfather was just some soldier that didn't know better then you should still respect him.

This was some fucking righteous shit, I am not going to deny it. Way ahead of their time. This is a movement I would get behind again, without one second's hesitation

Attached: download.jpg (490x342, 76.05K)

I guess.....
People were calling it a "war for Jews" before Pearl Harbor.....

All the fascists put your hands in the air and say EEEYOOOOO!

Attached: url(157)__01.jpg (220x156, 27.85K)

We're continuing the fight.

Attached: why is the world like that.jpg (950x380, 61.14K)

Best quote of the 20th century. Arguably way more pertinent to the 21st

Attached: goebbels_immunized.jpg (622x653, 135.9K)

>have valid grievances with Germany's Versailles treaty
>appreciate ability of German economy and industry and innovation to surpass European peers
>waste it on Himmler's occult retardery and racist bullshit that incites the world's hatred
>piss off countries with massive amounts of fighting-capable people and higher production capacities because of how wrapped up I am into my idea of how great I am
>fail to maintain any land gains after I fail to take-over Soviet Russia
>piss off Americans enough that they join war because I didn't tell my wacky Asian friends to chill
>lose all territory gains that Bismarck made
>kill self in shit-soaked bunker with my faggot friend Goebels
>have germany split in two for next 50 years
>still have German territory, that's been historically german prior to my existence under other countries' control
>Berlin now queer-friendly international city that everyone can enjoy

Why do you people think that faggot did everything right? Just because the mofo liked vaccine mandates, free healthcare and well maintained public roads doesn't mean he was holistically a good leader lmao.

Have you ever read Mein Kampf? It's not well written, you have to be autistic or a German below the poverty line in 1930 to think almost any of it is actually meaningful.

He loved animals and was a vegetarian. Clearly a liberal.

Damn right we are. Train your body, train your mind and prepare yourselves.

Attached: Holocoasters.webm (800x400, 380.54K)

Youre just reading backwards from the conclusion and throwing dismissiveness around. You can do that with anything. It doesnt make anything inevitable. It could have went very differently

>a drugged up occult worshipping faggot
FTFY

Attached: SpaghettiManNotAmused.jpg (800x601, 52.21K)

no soup for you

Attached: JohnPersons-milf-Officer-bbc-ganbang-big-tits-blonde-6.jpg (1018x1600, 253.12K)

Wow, I didn't know that.

I find his idea of Aryan purity weird.

It doesn't even sound like he cares about white race because he was more of a German etchnonationalist than completely White etchnonationalist.

Germans were basically fighting to free Europeans from jew tyranny...they failed and now we're living in Weimar.2

Attached: 1642092339848.jpg (700x700, 306.16K)

It was indeed pseudoscientific and quasi-religious but the benefits of a racially homogenous society are present regardless of whether or not that race is actually in fact superior to another at any given task.
He may have just said what he had to to get the job done.
After all.
Why bother to fight for an ethno state if you cant even say what you like about the people you want it composed of?

And Britain gave 0 fucks about Russia invading much more Polish territory than Germany despite saying Germany's invasion was why they just HAD to declare war on them.....
Really makes you think.....