Interview

>interview
>everything going marvelous, blasting their technical questions
>"what is something your previous employer would say is one of your weaknesses"
>fucking say "communication"
>sudden drop in energy
>ok user as you probably know there's other interviews, but we'll let you know by the end of the week

how do you stop self sabotage when trying to be honest

Attached: unnamed.gif (128x128, 1.02M)

you would've been better off by just saying "a faggot"

You fucking idiot. Why would you say communication? You should’ve said “unable to keep hands to self and as a result is not allowed to work with the disabled anymore.”

Stop being autistic or retarded.
Read between the lines user, maybe you are underage. You always play with words and double meanings and shine a light on your strengths while acknowledging but downplaying your weaknesses.
"So why do you want to work with us?"
Retarded questions like that are meant to filter whether you are a retard or tactful to look past how asinine it is and how obvious the answer is "money"
I have answered retardedly and explained supply and demand, there was a demand for what I was applying for and I could supply that demand.
Being honest doesnt mean telling people you jerk off to trannies spitting in each others mouths for a half hour after drinking 3 shots of rum and putting a cucumber up your ass, it just means telling the truth tactfully, as pleasantly as possible without being fake or outright lying

Idk if I’d write a message that long it’s a bit gay man maybe copy it, delete it and then post again but only about a couple of words of it because the rest you should save for your diary irl

>when trying to be honest
Why would you do this? Always lie during interviews.

Fuck you, fuck boy. I am not gay. Youre gay. I dont suck dick, you suck dick, i like pussy. I am trying to get you a job you cum guzzler

I would of kicked your ass for using words like "marvelous". Fuck you.

what job was it?

Giving his mom a rim job.

I’m not OP, sorry I didn’t mean to offend you I was simply suggesting that maybe it would be a good idea to save some of that dribble for your diary

What do you mean? Homo.

The diary, the pink one you keep besides your vibrator under your bed. The one you hide from your disappointed father as he drinks the days away, wishing his son didn’t dress as a female in public.

You must be projecting son. I am not gay. I am not a cock sucker like you

Please, you’re probably sucking one right now while maintaining eye contact with your uncle, you try to tell him “don’t get it in my hair, I have a date tonight” but he replies with “don’t talk with your mouth full you little faggot, now hurry up this thing ain’t gonna suck itself” and then you just give him the thumbs up

Now I know you're definitely projecting your gay fantasies onto me. Look sugarbuns, I am not gay.

You telling me that you wouldn’t ever get so desperate for sex that you download tinder after drinking 2 bottles of red wine on Saturday late march at 2am and meet up with another dude who sort of forcibly pins me down and kisses you on the mouth and is really rough with your flaccid dick?

Faggot stop

No, I’m going to find you and when I do I’m going to have you hanging by your fucking feet in my pig shed and I’ll molest you and do weird shit to you on an old handheld video camera from the 90s, this is happening now

Same fag

Yea it’s still me, we still talking, we still flirting