Alright faggots. Got a hot female friend staying at mine next weekend...

Alright faggots. Got a hot female friend staying at mine next weekend. Anybody have any recommends/tips for which model secret camera to buy and set up in the bathroom to catch nudes? Will come back and share wins. Thanks!

Attached: b9bb477e86dbf8e3d0df0f2d6e23897ab037a616_original.jpg (600x600, 36.02K)

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread

bro if you can't make that friend your fuck buddy, then you don't deserve to see her nude

Attached: 1643305968629.jpg (720x793, 68.65K)

>Wait for her to get in the shower.
>breaching charge on bathroom door
>bust in with picrel
>flush toilet.

Attached: 55561-universal_pictures_home_entertainment.jpg (1767x1189, 222.15K)

>hot female friend staying at mine
>female
>friend

>living in your house rent free
>won't even give you a blowjob

How many free nights has she offered for you to stay in her house?

Why is she staying in a mine?? Is it in active use or is it abandoned??

Probably mate yeah.

I don't think she would be my friend anymore then.

>How many free nights has she offered for you to stay in her house?
We live quite far away from each other. Too long for a taxi ride anyway. So whenever we have a night of drinking we just stay at whoever's house is closest. Then drive home after breakfast in the morning.

mine

pronoun
used to refer to a thing or things belonging to or associated with the speaker.
"you go your way and I'll go mine"

mine. my house. the house that i own. mine.

you need to learn better grammar... "At mine" makes no sense. You can say "at my house", sure, but when you say "at mine" to mean "at my house", you sound like a nigger.

Since you probably are a nigger, let me translate for you as best I can: Awww shiii ma', why you be talkin' leik dis all fugtup 'n shii.

>you
>y

It would be best for you to ensure your grammar is in order if you are going to be a grammar Nazi. You, Sir, are a buffoon. I bid you good day.

Just steal the udes from his phone you inbreed idiot

Just drug her and finger her while asleep.

You sound like you're a bit plebbit. Just go back. You and your ilk are quite insufferable

Don't listen to any of these basement dwelling retards, they've never touched a vagina in their lives. If she's going to the bar with you and you stay at each other's houses regularly, that means she's into you. I bet if you made a socially acceptable move, you'd be able to fuck.

post a pic of her let's see how hot she really is.

It made perfect sense. You just sound like a massive cunt TBH

This guy fucks.

Socially acceptable?

SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE??

A lot of them are the same generic chinese crap, but they will get the job done. Don't base your decision on their claims of higher resolution. They all have the same, cheap webcam-grade optics so image quality will be the same across all models under $50 on Amazon. Tip 1 - Get a model with WiFi. Makes it way easier to check your shot and it's fun to watch the show in progress. Tip 2 - Know your battery. You have to get your cam soon enough to fully charge and film yourself or some random scene until the camera dies. Check the footage and see exactly how much time it recorded for before it dies. Chinks are never honest about battery life. Tip 3 - If you're getting a cam like the one in your pucture with the lens on the end of a flexible ribbon cable, a nice way to set it up is in a fake plant with a wicker type container. That type of decoration isn't out of place in a bathroom. They usually have some kind of styrofoam block inside the container that the fake plant is planted in. You can carve out a space for your cam, plant the lens between the gaps in the wicker with a dark- colored duct tape or whatever, then stick some toothpick pieces into the sides of the hole just under the top rim. That'll give you something to set a "lid" of the foam material back in so you can fully conceal the cam, but freely access it to switch it on, top off charge, etc. Tip 4 - Make an educated guess as to what time the bathroom will be in use and with your knowledge of the battery life, switch the cam on with adequate safety margin so as to not miss your opportunity, but also not so early that it dies before showtime.

OP is a loser faggot

>We'll meet at my house
>At whose house?
>At mine

The expression "at mine" at is common parlance in the UK and Ireland, and is perfectly acceptable.

t. Literal English teacher

How about instead of being a creepy faggot you get a job instead