Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

I am peak of evolution.

Attached: 1f4dc8dba6954884564610823ec49c4b.jpg (474x711, 30.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/ncbddd/sicklecell/data.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do you convert ohms to voltage

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Flaw #1: Is a nigger.

You haven’t got your dick in a white woman

>Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
>No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Attached: w.......png (1844x466, 72.82K)

About 1 in 13 Black or African-American babies is born with sickle cell trait (SCT).

cdc.gov/ncbddd/sicklecell/data.html

Peak evolution, eh? And that's just one example. Look up statistics for various kinds of cancers. If anything I feel pity for you.

Attached: 1279477219785.jpg (423x396, 16.42K)

This isn't you, but skin is full of pock marks. 8/10 good jawline tho

>Find a flaw.
>I am peak of evolution.
Okay Dinaledi boy

Attached: Homo naledi (10,9).png (1598x900, 419.93K)

Upper eye area could be better, you're far from the peak.
Also don't pick on your eyebrows like a faggot.

>Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.

you would die without white people feeding you. how is this the peak of evolution?

You're black

I would call him blue

>8/10 good jawline tho
But still, when he gets up tomorrow morning and looks in the mirror, he'll STILL BE A NIGGER.

You have HIV

Attached: 1613884875794.png (645x770, 16.07K)

Looks familiar.....hmmmm

Attached: NIG.I.GOT.A.JOB..........webm (362x640, 1.17M)

you're still like half gorilla so I'm not sure what you mean by "peak of evolution"

Attached: YOU.ASSHOLE.....png (1600x1280, 730.59K)

If you sprinkled salt on him he'd look like the night sky.

Israel deserves the best. Send him there ASAP

Attached: 1641077244713.jpg (926x960, 113.37K)

Stop posting antisemitic caricatures

Attached: 1643229388129.jpg (630x443, 52.78K)