You gotta be a braindead moron to trust Joe Rogan. All he does is spread misinformation and say the n word

You gotta be a braindead moron to trust Joe Rogan. All he does is spread misinformation and say the n word.
Video Proof: twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1487805512561266688

Raise your hand if you cancelled your Spotify subscription!!

Attached: Dur.png (368x461, 157.51K)

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Spotted another Joey retard.

retard

>misinformation
[citation needed]

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

>DURRRR I'M JUST GONNA COPYPASTA DURRRRR

Yes we know you're retarded. Anything else you wanna say?

Where's YOUR proof?
I provided you with a video

kys,retard

Attached: 1640517714267.jpg (896x709, 65.72K)

I don’t trust him though

>trust Joe Rogan
Listening to someone doesn't mean you trust them, you fucking moron.

>DURRRR I like Joe Rogan. I trust his platform over the evil media empire DURRRR

Never had a Spotify sub but everyone here was hating him when he moved off jewtube. Now he's a hero or some shit

>the n word
It's "nigger" you infantile faggot.

But I agree otherwise, he's also a massive faggot.

>>DURRRR I don't like Joe Rogan. I trust the media over his evil empire DURRRR

Shut the fuck up and go listen to Neil Young.
You are clearly a shill for Young. How much is he paying you?

I don't really care about the fucktarded shit he does, but he IS a moron and it's pretty dumb how popular he is. I also just think it's funny that he pisses so many off.

Literally this is what Any Forums has been reduced to...

a shill factory

No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread

ok nigger

also saaage

Attached: 1642272959114.gif (344x344, 1.75M)

Yeah this guy is a tard. Joe isn’t as bad as some, and he’s had some decent guests, but he’s not an intelligent person.

I don't "trust" him I just watch his episodes for the quests. I feel bad for people taking his advice or whatever.

Guests* lol

Unlike you faggots, we don't follow people. No one follows Joe Rogan. We listen to him AND his guests. He brings people on his show who don't agree with him and lets them put out their point of view. Nothing's wrong with that, unless you don't want people to hear other points of view. In which case, aren't you the real problem?

You're both niggers.

Ahh, found the person that is living rent free in leftist's heads now. Jumped on the hate bandwagon, eh?