I'm a 27 year old female aspiring software developer. specializing in C++. My passions include coding, anime...

I'm a 27 year old female aspiring software developer. specializing in C++. My passions include coding, anime, Japanese culture, music, and acquiring knowledge to better my intellect. The main goal in every female's life should be to become self actualized which is what I'm working on now. Unfortunately, I don't believe other females can achieve this state since their mental development stops while they're still teenagers.

Attached: c.png (346x330, 3.85K)

Kinder, Küche, Kirche.
/thread

>aspiring software developer. specializing
How can you be both aspiring and specializing? That sort of limits your entry-level options.

We will see how you will not cast men as your suppliers and to not want kids when you get in your thirties.

It's as impossible for women as nofap for men, no matter if you are scientist or coder

>C++

kys tranny

ASL?

Learn a decent language like python

>My passions include coding, anime, Japanese culture, music, and acquiring knowledge to better my intellect
i've never seen somebody have so many useless passions

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Post smart tits

Eeew i dont want to fuck with magical methods and other shit

>female
You know the rules, even if they're flat

How much experience do you have with .NET

Python is the JavaScript of system development. It does everything but nothing really good.

Attached: tranny_sudoku_beam.jpg (388x518, 43.03K)

As a C++ dev myself let me just say, welcome to the aspie convention fellow outcast. Forget your aspirations, the world will now treat you like a spoiled, overpaid wunderkind. Even if your social skills are on par, they'll degrade over time as you have to deal with lazy coworkers, moronic bosses, impatient customers, and the constant threat of burnout (both physical and mental). And WHEN mental illness takes hold, people won't show an ounce of compassion because your problems are just too damn esoteric to be relatable. So you know, loneliness sets in and just worsens the mental illness.

Welcome to the negative feedback loop club!

Can't achieve this mental state because they are not men, unlike you. What fucking 27 year old "woman" refers to other women as "females"? Noone speaks like that lol. Retard tranny. "Ah yes hello fellow females, I am a female much like you, would you like to talk about female things"? Creep. You probably think it's okay to walk in our public bathrooms and shave your balls because you identify as a woman. Off yourself Faggot.

Attached: 1643500679563.jpg (720x720, 62.84K)

you will never be a woman tranny

Also, stop talking about your struggles as a female. You want a quick way to alienate yourself, keep doing that. MOST of your coworkers will be male, and simply can't relate. Getting all pissy and hormonal about it won't make it any better.

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Tits or gtfo.

Detective Transo here. Spot on, sir

I kind of like this pasta. You should put a pic of the banana with it though. Bring the old and new together

I don't know what it is about trannies, but recently I discovered how many of them actually work on different parts of GNU/Linux. I went through some commits in several open-source repos, got curious about female names, did a little bit of stalking, and yeah, almost all of them are trannies. Don't get me wrong, they are doing gods work on these projects, but still weird.

what? it's not (node)JS or rust or even go

Fpbp, saved, holy grail

I love our shoes! They make your feet look so much smaller. Where did you get them?

Bait begets bait