We need some whistleblowers for this US army chemical warfare/fauci/covid/wuhan bullshit

we need some whistleblowers for this US army chemical warfare/fauci/covid/wuhan bullshit.

some user out there knows something. whistle blow on that!!

Attached: 1515687321882.gif (400x400, 172.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tuskeegee Airmen 2.0.

Shut the fuck up and get vaxxed

Your life isn't interesting enough to be a conspiracy theory

Attached: covid unvaxxed.png (702x869, 172.1K)

Hilarious, nice meme friendo.

Vaxxed. Still haven't gotten covid. Cope harder.

Yeah, blindly do as the government tells you too, they've never led us astray before! Stop thinking and just do as you're told- it's so much easier.

Ok I will cope harder.

vaxed. wife had covid, i didn't get shit. no problems walking by 5G towers. no myocarditis.

feel good.

Attached: 14-142664_pepe-pepe-listening-to-music.jpg (820x652, 128.38K)

the us army biological warfare group delivered the covid sample to wuhan when they "suspended" experimentation in the states.

someone knows something.

Oh shit you're right. I was going to protect myself and those around me against a potentially deadly/permanently disabling pandemic disease, but the government thinks it's a good idea so now I am not doing it.

Maybe come out of your mommy's basement, leave the Clorox spray, take off the plastic face covering and the 17 masks. Well, you know, AFTER you get the next booster right up the butthole...
Jk, but seriously if you had a job or friends or were around people maybe it'd be different, little buddy.

>and those around me
explain how the vaccine does that. because it doesn't.

Attached: covid conspiracy.jpg (500x609, 153.55K)

fauci needs a good kick to the nuts

>Protect myself and those around me against a potentially deadly/permanently disabling pandemic disease with a potentially deadly/permanently disabling experimental treatment.
Ok, have fun with that.

Boost my butthole harder daddy

What does any of that even mean? Is it just knee-jerk contrarian counter-culture or do you have any kind of rational thought behind your hostility towards preventative health?

You misspelled Trump

Read a book

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity

trump didn't lead the experimental into gain of function.
trump's dumbass appointed fauci.

The vaxxed can still spread covid, numb nuts.

>trump's dumbass appointed fauci.
Wow you're stupid. Fauci was around before he invented AIDS.

we will never have herd immunity to a coronavirus, because unlike polio, measles, whatever, the "vaccine" doesn't prevent you from contracting and spreading the disease.

if we could get herd immunity, we wouldn't have the common cold or seasonal flu.

>citation needed

>raw VAERS data doesn't count, it's the Any Forums of the medical world

Its a felony to make a false report to VAERS. Says so right on the site.