Is it safe to take clonazepam after drinking...

Is it safe to take clonazepam after drinking? I know you shouldnt drink much after taking benzos but what if I take 1 or 2 mg of clonazepam AFTER drinking at a friend's party?

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (474x318, 12.96K)

Yes you fucking idiot. Now shut the fuck up sage and hidden

Take them all you druggie bitch

if you been drinking, you don't need no downers. just go to bed faggot.

Damn I have pretty bad anxiety attacks I just wanna know of it's safe enough. I won't take 10mg tho

short answer, no

longer answer it just depends. its like asking how much you can drink after taking 6-8 acetaminophen (tylenol) a day for a week without liver damage. for some people quite a bit, others a beer or two is going to going to do permanent damage. there no good way to tell without trying it, so the answer is don't try unless you want to risk permanent irreversible consequences.

>nurse

Non ironic answer: No, it isn't totally safe. It depends on how much you drinked, but adverse effects become more common anyways, even after a beer or two.
Oh, and OP is a faggot.

>pretty bad anxiety attacks
drink more then.

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Newfag cant even reply to anyone. You should just down the whole bottle and save your family the trouble

Yes, virtually impossible to overdose from clonazepam, never mind die

You would literally have to be retarded to die from clonazepam

I take like 5mg all the time after drinking

Do all the buzzers fag

If you do have anxiety attacks and have already drunk alcohol, well, sounds gay as fuck but it would be safer to try a "5 minutes mindfulness exercise" or something like that than swallowing up 1-2 mg of clonazepam.

Wow what the f.. is it so hard to write a serious question?

What about 2 hours after drinking?

Holy fuck you are a fucking pussy just take them if you want to

You'll be totally fine you fucking pussy.

Google Karen Ann Quinlan. In the 70s she became a meme about just this topic.

They aren't "downers" newfag. In terms of doing fucked up shit that will not be in long term memory than not so safe. In terms of driving, I lost my license for a year that way. In terms of medical health you only really need to avoid taking them with opiates. That can kill you.

no

good answer
/thread

Nothing will happen. You will sleep well.

The effectes of pills tend to heighten if you drink before the pill not so much the other way around

Okay thank you for answering seriously

Holy fuck you are dumb. You should just kill yourself right now

You're just going to fall into a coma, don't do it.

i take 1 mg a day for anxiety and i drink pretty heavily

i find it makes me able to drink more, but maybe that's because i have a huge tolerance.

Are you serious?

Technically, yes. You’ll sleep really well. The only real risks are if you drank enough to throw up in your sleep and suffocate, or the blacking out that is really common with drinking and benzodiazepines, so you could get up in the middle of the night and do stupid and possibly dangerous shit.
For the other guy who thinks benzodiazepines aren’t downers, you’re an idiot. They’re a central nervous system depressant, which is the exact definition of a “downer”

Jesus you faggot, you have two or three serious answers
and you bite at the trolls?