Hey b should i go buy alcho

Hey b should i go buy alcho

Attached: IMG_20211027_171531.jpg (782x745, 93.66K)

depends on what kind

hol.

no it's bad for you

no

yeeee boi

no,buy weed instead. The best drug ever

Attached: 1504786811851.jpg (1200x676, 96.87K)

Life is bad for you. It will eventually kill you. Its ok to drink maybe 2 or 3 times a month, tops. Just dont overdo it.

op i asked what you're planning to drink you cunt, answer me

Alcohol is for retards. You're inhabiting the mind of a downy so you can feel happy for a minute. Everyone around you hates being near you because you're loud, stupid and embarrassing.

Weed is for manchildren and your "high thoughts" are not deep. They're fucking circular and stupid. You're underclocking your processor and wasting time pondering gay nonsense. Not to mention potheads are commie scum. Go take a bath.

Thx
Ok user
Stfu fag
Vodka, sorry your highness i was busy

Attached: 20220122_222941_0000.png (1080x1080, 118.16K)

that sounds good, go for it
buy some oranges and make yourself a screwdriver. or a few.

Make it slav style buy some pickles and have some boiled egg on the side with some bread.

not op, i've never had that, that sounds... worth trying. are the pickles and boiled eggs just for eating straight up?

I am infact from ex Soviet country, only way i drink vodka is in shots, mostly pickle after, sometimes homemade juice or just normal dinner

Yea just eat egg or picke after the shot

Buy southern comfort and tea or dr pepper as a mixer you will not regret this or you can even drink it straight if you like.

Yeah pretty much, from personal experience cold cuts/charcuterie is good too, basically any kind of "fat" thing that you can wash away from your tongue with the next shot, even though the classic basic is pickles without anything else.

Nice, I'm glad there's still anons that try to not wake up with a killing headache the next day.

I've heard about pickles with honey no idea if it's any good

Never heard, feels like that would probably sit well with sweet liquors like honeybrew or Disaronno, maybe to not have a full on contrast of tastes in your mouth.