Fastest way to make 20,000?

Fastest way to make 20,000?
I need to get that much for a down payment on a house because I'm sick of being at my moms house.

Attached: 1619736256853.jpg (840x724, 195.66K)

Get a job nigger unironically

I have a job

life doesn't work like that. come back when you are 18

Attached: 1641022734534.jpg (428x368, 19.44K)

I am 22

Learn to manage your finances and get a better paying job.

then grow tf up already

All of the apartments near me cost more than I am able to pay, so I have to save up for a down payment on a house instead.
I don't think you understand how stuck I am. My budget is barebones and I am still barely able to make it by. Car insurance is 700 a month with a clean record (other than hitting a deer?)

You either need a secondary source of income, a better job, or be willing to move to an area with cheaper cost of living. If you have good friends in a similar situation you can also get roomates. All depends on your situation.

Get an online job, rent a house in a small town, sell the car and get a bike.

wtf, how are you paying $700 a month for car insurance?! I pay that for an entire year! wtf do you own a fucking BMW or something?

For a beater car (more than 15 years old) with PLPD.

And every time i look for other insurance, the prices are higher elsewhere (800+ a month)

assuming samefag but bruh, is ur driving record shit or something? did you get tickets or into accidents or something? shieeeeeet

Whore yourself out on Tinder while crossdressing
50 guys for 40 bucks a go and you're good

Attached: 1561178196500.jpg (889x892, 150.99K)

Record is squeaky clean. Only incident was with a deer, and a red light ticket, which I got scrubbed from my record.

I wrote my car off last year, 23 btw, and pay £80 a month (about $100?), how tf do you pay 7 times that

If you can’t afford the down payment you can’t afford the loan, consider renting or splitting the mortgage

see
I can't afford rent anywhere.

>Fastest way to make 20,000?
Youll never make real money legally.

If you're a young guy, sell your body. You don't have to be muscular or have a great body, average will do. Clean yourself up and troll the gay areas of town. The Gay bars, the gay hook-up locations. Gay guys will pay you quite a bit, and for work that's not too bad. Hell, gay guys will pay you to live with them. If I was 17 again, That's exactly what I would do. You will collect money very fast.

And as long as you don't stand on street corners, you won't get arrested. You'll get regulars that will spread through word of mouth and will contact you by text.

Win Win

I'm not doing that.

>I'm not doing that.
Suit yourself

The only other thing I can think of are jobs that take you away from home for weeks on end. Companies that replace light fixtures are like that. Your part of a crew that goes from place to place, sleeping in motels and working 10-12 hour days going into stores at night, then replacing all the ceiling lights. These deals pay $600-800 a week, and cover motel and food, so the pay is all yours. Problem is, you away for weeks at a time. You can save a lot of money if you don't blow it.

Some of those provide free female companionship as well