Whats the most degrading/nasty thing you have made a woman do/done to

Whats the most degrading/nasty thing you have made a woman do/done to

Attached: ildiopside-ff2p6-fa7dce.jpg (620x729, 85.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

threesixes.com/wp-content/uploads/gross-videos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sex in the missionary position lights off for the sole purpose of procreation

threesixes.com/wp-content/uploads/gross-videos/

Kek what a pathetic thread. You thought you were some hot shit creating this thread, expecting people to flood you with replies and memes.
No lol. Time to gas yourself for the very good of mankind, you little subhuman. Oh my God, what a terrible OP you are. Ruined this entire board with this dumb thread.

Probably like pic in OP.
My gf gives me rusty trombones all the time. I tell her to go deeper with her tongue because she starts lapping like a shy kitten, but she always ends up digging through my shit like a hungry crackwhore in withdrawal thinking there are rocks in my colon.

When I was in Asia on a holiday, I had some time alone from the ol' ball and chain (and kids) to explore the city.

I walked down the equivalent of their red right district and paid the cutest Vietnamese chick about $25 USD to literally eat my shit. I held her nose closed so her mouth was open the entire time, and she gagged as soon as the poop left my hole. I face fucked her with a mouthful of shit, came deep in her throat and made sure she cleaned up every last bit before having a shower and returning just in time for a nice family dinner.

Watch me suck off her husband.

I never actually made her watch. They invited me over and I blew her husband while she mastrubated and then I got to fuck her while he watched.

I've made a girlfriend of mine "accidentally" send nudes to a mutual friend to satisfy my fetish. It doesn't sound that bad but it's what she feels was the most degrading thing she's done.

Publicly hang out with me...

I licked a woman's ass last week

stuck a lighter up a ladies ass and lit it. burned off hair kek

> Ex wanted to get back together
> Absolute trainwreck so hell no.
> Says she'll do anything
> Curious how far she'll go
> Have incel friend
> Tel her to have sex with incel friend then I'll consider
> She sucks him off, has sex
> Told him to finish on her face
> Told her I wanted pics as proof
> Friend is overjoyed
> Tell her afterwards I considered it but couldn't take her back now that she fucked a friend of mine
> Never talk to her again

pic to share?

Shit dude, you're an amazing friend.

BASED

this is despicable even for this site...

I have been a honest and s caring Husband, married both as virgins as intended by God. I also piss a little bit in the milk so she is contantly drinking piss.

Strip search
Had them strip naked and stand there, then do awkward things like stand on one leg, lift and hold their boobs up by just the nipples, spread pussy lips wide open, spread their butt cheeks apart, flex their cunt muscles repeatedly, etc

Attached: 1619965481914.jpg (399x388, 17.63K)

Post the pics

Implying this isn't a giant larp

Probably is but you never know

Currently fucking this goth ex whore that's just had a baby, she lets me fuck her when he's in the room because she doesn't like the dad and I get to spit on her face and she will eat my ass for hours just because I sell her weed