Tough to date with all these lockdowns and dating apps being shit. Made me think; As long as onaholes exist...

Tough to date with all these lockdowns and dating apps being shit. Made me think; As long as onaholes exist, why should I get a girlfriend? Tighter, cheaper, amazing orgasms and less annoying. They also won't take half/all your shit when they are all used up. Thoughts?

Attached: lolincoex.png (900x675, 1.27M)

>extra virgin
I hope so, specially at that price :/

>They also won't take half/all your shit when they are all used up
even if you find a fleshbag to dump those loads into you shouldnt be getting married anyway

You're beyond saving user

Attached: illya.gif (220x343, 141.75K)

>Cheaper than one date.

Agreed. I almost made that mistake last year.

That may be true, but I'm just burnt out on dating women that have nothing going for them and expect to be taken care of financially, emotionally, etc.

Attached: mermaidinside.png (900x675, 1M)

Attached: chibiko_idol_sakura_3_5.jpg (364x364, 31.45K)

You are on the right path. Evolved and red pilled. Congrats.

Last bump for onahole cunnies

Thank you

bump

Attached: くぱああ!.jpg (768x1140, 80.99K)

Based good tpe.

Probably my favorite

Attached: パンツ.jpg (768x1144, 276.52K)

model?

ぷにあなDX
(puni ana dx)

where do u get those panties?

t puni ana enjoyer

this thread has a distinct lack of dolls of the relevant size

yeah feels so good

Well, everyone needs underwear, so literally any major store, Wal-Mart, Target, Amazon. I just threw these in my cart when I was picking up some underwear and socks for myself at Walmart.

sometimes i go into the underwear section and just check out girls panties and bras while surreptitiously rubbing my cock and getting really horny over them while girls are shopping around me. they see me perving and it turns me on so muh