ITS OVER

ITS OVER

THE FREEDOM CONVOY IS FINISHED.

Attached: tRCgPb8B5FBBde1dixPY8GmE6n3xb621vsczHF6nr1W.jpg (1204x834, 227.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/scorpionslair/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks good on paper
Are you an educator?
Kek

Good.

Ottawanon here.
No? It's really not. There's like two police cars chilling on my street chatting with protesters. I don't think this will simply evanesce in an hour.

i have aids inc.

I hate niggers.

steamcommunity.com/id/scorpionslair/

Attached: Niggersundpoop.jpg (240x250, 5.55K)

Attached: pepe-cringe-face-camera.png (597x418, 131.59K)

>$800,000 a day to just stand around outside eating timbits
DRAIN THE FUCKING SWAMP

Attached: justin trudeau.jpg (960x719, 46.82K)

SAVE ALL YOUR PICTURES OF TRUDEAU!!!
He’s dead and double is going live soon to call for snap elections. SAVE BEFORE/AFTER PICTURES!!!!

>SAVE ALL YOUR PICTURES OF TRUDEAU!!!
>He’s dead and double is going live soon to call for snap elections. SAVE BEFORE/AFTER PICTURES!!!!

WWG1WGA! Yay Qanonbro. Any day now goalpost day will be the day of the noose! We will kill the evil people and their clones and the child sx slavers keeping the mole children captive in the sex slave colony on mars. those liberal bdsm practicing swedes will be thrown out of helicopters. the race war is here. coming to a goalpost day near you

Post pictures of Trudeau right now, so they get saved to archives as a point of comparison.

I doubt it schlomo, but try to make that the narrative.

reductio ad absurdum doesn't work in this. truckers mad about vaccine mandates forcing them to choose between work or medical experiments. All that looney bs you just made up is fake and nothing to do with it.

Attached: Ottawa police bulletin with notes.jpg (1920x1080, 357.56K)

>ITT idiots celebrate an establishment victory

Attached: 1638143977942.jpg (441x408, 62.41K)

can someone give me a quick rundown on what the leafs are up to?

>800k a day
That's either an extremely productive protest or they're padding their costs. I wonder if they're counting all police costs in the city for that estimate

idk, but they probably decided to call up police services from around the country to arrange to get "enough officers to handle possible riots" and to then pay individual cops to fly in from around the country, put them up in hotels and pay them for shift work. Not that I know anything with certainty, but something liek that happened when canada hosted the g7 (or was it g8) summit a bunch of years back. We literally dont have enough cops to do that sorta shit (major riots, security) without poaching them from their own precincts all over the place.

>core
absolute fucking soybean pussy terminology for the slime infested city dwellers to feel cool.
>bu bu but those weight lifter chads at the gym always say that word so that must mean it's good.

So not only are these retards trashing everywhere they go including soup kitchens, now they're pulling cops from other places and literally making the country less safe. Cool.

Literally how retarded are you that you still think the vaccine is experimental?

Attached: 20220125_105950_0000.png (1080x1080, 126.98K)